A Conversation for h2g2 FAQ: Your Journal

Delete???

Post 21

Ottox

(Titania, you should notice that a link like that doesn't necessarily show a list. People (like me) who use frames will just see the journal conversation most recently updated. (As I think I mentioned in one of the other threads yesterday.) smiley - boing

Delete???

Post 22

Titania (gone for lunch)

Ah yes - I did it just to confuse people - it's my job as Muse of Confusion!smiley - silly No, sorry - I forgot...smiley - smiley

Delete???

Post 23

Mina

Do you mean something like a link bar across the top (or bottom, depending on skin) of the more journal entries page as on the more Guide entries page?

Show Journal Entries | Show Cancelled Journal Entries

Delete???

Post 24

Mina

smiley - blush Sorry, I refreshed the thread to see it anyone else had posted, and forgot to check over the page. Sorry if it looks like I've ignored anyone!

Delete???

Post 25

Titania (gone for lunch)

Yep - except I just want to see the links, not the entire entries...

Delete???

Post 26

Titania (gone for lunch)

Let me rephrase that - I'd like to see just the links to the journals rather than the entire journals themselves

Delete???

Post 27

Mina

Which is what the 'more Guide entries' page does. smiley - ok

I'll look into it, to see if it's possible.

Delete???

Post 28

Mina

Yep! It's been added to the <./>Development-Features</.> page under Personal Spaces. smiley - ok

More Journal Page Additions - Extend the MJ page to show Journal Entries in the same way that MA does for articles, so it optionally displays 'hidden' entries as well as visible ones, and allows entries to be 'unhidden'.

Thanks Titania. smiley - smiley

Delete???

Post 29

Ottox

So now that page says

More Journal Page Additions - Extend the MJ page to show Journal Entries in the same way that MA does for articles, so it optionally displays 'hidden' entries as well as visible ones, and allows entries to be 'unhidden'.

and a little later

Undo Journal Removal - Enable easy reinstatement of Journal Entries that have been removed from Personal Spaces.

Hmmmmm.... smiley - winkeye

smiley - ok

Delete???

Post 30

Mina

Does it? smiley - laugh Maybe you should point that out to Mark. smiley - smiley

Delete???

Post 31

Ottox

I'll leave that to you. I've already confused him enough in another thread! smiley - tongueout

Delete???

Post 32

Titania (gone for lunch)

Oh dear... *backs away from Ottox* I guess it's true what one of the Italics once said of me - that I inspire confusion...smiley - winkeye

Delete???

Post 33

Ottox

I really don't want to disappoint you, dear Titania...

- but I was good at confusing people long before I knew you! smiley - tongueout

Delete???

Post 34

Titania (gone for lunch)

Oh drat - you could at least have pretended it was my doing!smiley - winkeye

Delete???

Post 35

Ottox

Erm... yes... actually I think I was wrong. Or was I? I'm confused... You... smiley - huh

smiley - winkeye

Happy now? smiley - biggrin

Delete???

Post 36

Titania (gone for lunch)

Thanks!smiley - blush

Delete???

Post 37

Ottox

smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post