A Conversation for h2g2 FAQ: Conversations on h2g2

Mental Health Act

Post 1

rossseymourchapman

The mental health act is actually a total violation of law because when the police come to take people away under section 2 or 3 of the act that is exactly what they do: take them away. They do not read them their rights at all because they haven't actually broken any law. Surely to act under law the police must read people their rights. No arrest is ever made with this law, because no crime is committed. More dishonesty!

Mental Health Act

Post 2

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit not acting, perhaps mental and certainly healthy
"Hi there, and < <./>Welcome</.> > to HooToo.

I have come to notice you ask questions on
'h2g2 FAQ: Conversations on h2g2'

The idea of the forum on this page is to ask questions like: 'Can I remove a posting once made ? ' (answer: no) or 'Can I just start a conversation on a random forum ? ' (answer: yes, but do not expect it to be always appreciated as much).

The questions as you ask them are therefore more fitting to < <./>Askh2g2</.> >, or as they are rather specific perhaps on the forum of an Edited Entry covering the respective subject. smiley - zen "

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more