This is the Message Centre for suesuesueme

ACE's welcome suesuesueme!

Post 1

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

I'm popping by as one of the assistant community editors or <./>ACEs</.> here. We greet newbies like yourself and help you settle in, so to speak. My colleague Feisor has compiled a comprehensive list of Hints and Links at A719840. Take your time reviewing that and referring back to it if need be. And be sure to have what amounts to a good look around in the process - there's alot to see. That includes; our newspaper <./>the post</.>, the <./>smileys</.> and the Personal Space Workshop at A1123354 among other things. Feisor provides a link to Spicing Up Your User Page however you might find the Workshop a good supplement to that.

Should you have any questions feel free to contact me...just use the 'Reply' button. If I'm unable to help I'll find someone that is able to, alright. Bye for now and see you around-in a manner of speaking, your nickname appears in the Who's Online list...smiley - winkeye*waves*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for suesuesueme

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more