This is the Message Centre for Blondie

blondes

Post 1

msmonsy

hello there smiley - smiley....i must admit i was led to you by a friend of mine who said your page reminded him of me smiley - winkeye....well, yes i am tall, yes i am blonde, yes my eyes are green (on occasion, depending on the mood they change) and yes to the rest......hhhhmmmm, guess he was right LOL!!!
anyway, now that i am here i thought i would send you a warm Southern welcome smiley - smiley.....Hiya, don't be a stranger smiley - smiley
monsy smiley - fish (stuck in alabama)

blondes

Post 2

Blondie

Well a warm Southern hell to you too Monsy! Are you an NY'er too?
I am still poking around in this site, and I'm not sure what to make of it yet. Not that New Yorkers are suspicious or anything ....
smiley - smiley

blondes

Post 3

Blondie

HA! I accidentally typed "... a warm Southern HELL..." instead of "hello". Freudian slip, perhaps! smiley - winkeye

blondes

Post 4

msmonsy

LOL!!! not a slip really, after living here for a bit it can feel a bit like hell smiley - winkeye.....
as for if i am from NY...nope, actually i am a military brat which means i am from EVERYWHERE smiley - winkeye....moved aroung every 2 to 3 years. the nice part was i did get to see lots of different places i never would of seen otherwise.....too bad my parents chose alabama as the state where they decided they couldn't stand each other anymore....of all the places they could of split smiley - winkeye hehe!!!
could be worse though, could be mississippi smiley - winkeye j/k smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

blondes

Post 5

Blondie

Well, nice to meet you Monsey.
Say, could you tell me what the little fish means?
I see you used it, and a lot of others use it as well.

blondes

Post 6

msmonsy

nice to meet you as well blondie smiley - smiley....
the yellow fish...well, in the hitchhikers books the yellow fish is a traslator fish that allows everyone to understand what everyone else is saying....you stick it in your ear smiley - winkeye....quite an odd feeling i can assure you but it does come in handy when speaking to others smiley - winkeye....
monsy smiley - fish

blondes

Post 7

Blondie

Oh, I am SURE it DOES!! Jeez, I think I'm gonna have to read the book. Spending a childhood watching Star Trek just ain't enough!

Some people seem to always be logged on ... I want THEIR jobs!
I have to do this from home because web activity is monitored at work.

I'm gonna buy one of those fish now! Actually, blondes need one of those anyways, right? smiley - smiley

blondes

Post 8

msmonsy

hehe!! that is what i am told but i try to change that view at every opportunity, so far it is not working smiley - winkeye......oh well smiley - smiley
as for the fish, you don't need to buy one, i happen to have an extra i will allow you to have smiley - fish....there you go, a fishie of your very own smiley - smiley
p.s. > < > without the spaces will allow you to show off your new fishie to all your friends smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

blondes

Post 9

Blondie

Monsy?!?!? Are you asking me to show my fishie to EVERYONE?!?!
What kind of web site IS this???
smiley - smiley

What kind of girl do you think I am to show my new fishie to the virtual world, just like that? Or do you give fishies to everyone?
smiley - smiley

Hello again !!

Post 10

Friend

Well I must say that being here has opened a few new doors to cyber space and WOW im in another one as I speak. Hope to chat again real soon . Later EH !! smiley - smiley I haven`t set up a home page yet but will get ( around tuit ) sooner or later. And I also am a big hockey fan and love to smiley - fish

Hello again !!

Post 11

msmonsy

blondie, of course you can't just start holding out your fishie and showing it to everyone...that would cause a stir, you must do it with tact and taste in order to keep the calm smiley - winkeye hehe!!!!
friend, it is always nice to meet a friend smiley - smiley do hope to see you around smiley - smiley
monsy smiley - fish

Hello again !!

Post 12

Blondie

Well, I am certainly glad THAT'S cleared up! smiley - winkeye
While I generally enjoy stirring things up, it's a bit
too soon for THIS website! smiley - smiley

By the way, I love the fishbowl on your home page.
May I steal it please? smiley - smiley

Okay, are you paying attention?
Here 'ya go: smiley - hsif
THERE! I hope that doesn't cause too much unrest!
smiley - smiley

Hello again !!

Post 13

Blondie

Ha! I followed what someone (an ACE, I might add) told me to type, and it was WRONG! smiley - fish Now THAT'S what I've been holding back!
smiley - smiley

Hello again !!

Post 14

Blondie

Hello Friend. Hello AGAIN? Do I know you? Since your homepage is not up yet, I can't tell. smiley - sadface

A hockey fan, eh? What team?
GO STARS!!!! smiley - smiley

Hello again !!

Post 15

msmonsy

i am glad you like my fishbowl smiley - smiley i am rather pleased with it myself...you may snitch it or anything else you would like smiley - smiley....
monsy smiley - fish

Hello again !!

Post 16

Blondie

Okay, cool. Now I have to figure out how to post it in this web site!

I am on a conference call at work, which gives me a lot of time to surf. smiley - smiley

No we dont know each other !

Post 17

Friend

I just read your intro to this web site and wanted to say hello .So here I go again HELLO !! Didn`t you know that hockey is a Canadian sport `` GO LEAFS GO ``` The only drawback is that Im overseas in Asia so dont get to see much hockey these past few years. Oh well there`s always smiley - fishing

Heya Monsy

Post 18

Friend

It seems that you and blondie are striking up lots of conversation about ; well who knows where it could lead to smiley - smiley
Anyhow if yas dont mind Im gonna poke my nose in and get some of the fun. Later EH !!! `` GO LEAFS GO `` Bah !!! maybe next year . Until then I will just hafta go smiley - fishing

No we dont know each other !

Post 19

Blondie

Hello Friend, Go LEAFS?!?! Aren't they on the golf course right now? Or perhaps they will smiley - fishing next to you! smiley - smiley GO STARS!!!! smiley - smiley

What are you doing in Asia?

Hockey News Flash !!!

Post 20

Friend

** GO LEAFS GO ***

Well Blondie, Im here in Japan working as a construction engineer for a Japaneese Co. I am also their construction supervisor and teaching the younger carpenters 2x4 framing and cabinetry . Hopefully I will be able to get on board with a group of mie-diku (japaneese craftsman) and help them build a Shrine!!! Now that would be the ultimate in learning ancient building tecniques..Ok now what about you !!!! What are you doing way down south EH !

** GO LEAFS GO **
P:S: I like your fishies smiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Blondie

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more