A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

The Atelier

Post 121

GreeboTCat

~Greebo's eye's go very wide~... Moderators pinch doughnuts???

The Atelier

Post 122

ox

If they take the words out of a smiley - fish mouth, wouldn't they take the smiley - donut from a kitty?

The Atelier

Post 123

GreeboTCat

That's disgusting!!!!! How horrible!!!!

The Atelier

Post 124

ox

Did I make them sound like smiley - monster?

smiley - winkeye

The Atelier

Post 125

GreeboTCat

Definately monstrous...

The Atelier

Post 126

Anonymouse

smiley - fish
.oo..OO.. ..oO..ooOo..oOo..oO..oo..Ooo.. ..ooo..OOO.. ..O..OOO..OOO.. ..Oooo..oO..Ooo.. ..ooOo..OOO..oOo.. ..O..oooo..o.. ..OO..OOO..Oo..o..OoOO.. ..O..oooo..o..OoOO.. ..OoOo..oO..Oo..O.. ..oOOO..ooO..ooo..O.. ..Oooo..oOo..oo..Oo..OOo.. ..ooO..oOOo.. ..O..oooo..o.. ..Oooo..ooO..Oooo..Oooo..oOoo..oo..ooo..oooo.. ..O..oOo..oO..Oo..ooo..oOoo..oO..O..OOO..oOo.. ..oo..Oo.. ..oO.. ..OO..oo..Oo..oo..OO..oo..OOoo..o..Ooo.. ..oOOo..oO..OOo..o.. ..ooOo..OOO..oOo.. ..oOO..oooo..o..Oo.. ..Oo..o..o..Ooo..o..Ooo.. ... smiley - blue

smiley - rose

The Atelier

Post 127

Anonymouse

Titania:

smiley - fish
.oo.. ..Ooo..OOO..Oo..O.. ..OoO..Oo..OOO..oOO.. ..oOO..oooo..OoOO.. ..Oo..OOO..O.. ..oo.. ..Ooo..OOO..Oo..O.. ..ooo..o..o.. ..oOO..oooo..OoOO.. ..O..oooo..o..OoOO.. ..Ooo..OOO..Oo..O.. ..oOOO..ooO..ooo..O.. ..oOOo..OOO..ooo..O.. ..oo..O.. ..OOO..Oo.. ..oO..Oo.. ..OOO..ooOo..ooOo..oo..OoOo..oo..oO..oOoo.. ..oOOo..oO..OOo..o.. ..OOO..oOo.. ..ooo..OOO..OO..o..O..oooo..oo..Oo..OOo.. ..oo..OO.. ..ooo..ooO..oOo..o.. ..O..oooo..o.. ..OoOo..oOo..o..oO..O..OOO..oOo.. ..oOO..OOO..ooO..oOoo..Ooo.. ..oOoo..o..O.. ..O..oooo..o..OO.. ..oO..ooOo..O..o..oOo.. ..oO..oOoo..oOoo.. ..oo..O.. ..ooO..ooo..o..Ooo.. ..O..OOO.. .-..Oooo..o.-.. ..OOO..Oo.. ..oooo..ooOOO..OOo..ooOOO..OoOo..OOO..OO.. ..Oooo..o..ooOo..OOO..oOo..o.. ..O..oooo..o..OoOO.. ..OO..ooO..OoOo..OoO..o..Ooo.. ..ooO..oOOo.. ..O..oooo..o.. ..OOo..ooO..oo..Ooo..o..OO..oOoo.. ..ooo..OOO.. ..oOO..o.. ..OoOo..OOO..ooO..oOoo..Ooo..Oo..O.. ..Ooo..OOO.. ..O..oooo..oO..O.. ..ooo..OOO..oOo..O.. ..OOO..ooOo.. ..ooo..O..ooO..ooOo..ooOo.. .. ..oo..O..ooo.. ..oOOO..ooO..ooo..O.. ..oO..Oo.. ..oooo..O..OO..oOoo.. ..oOOo..oO..OOo..o.

Sporky:
smiley - fish
.oOoo..OOO..Oo..OOo.. ..O..oo..OO..o.. ..ooOo..OOO..oOo.. ..OO..o.. ..O..OOO..OOO. smiley - bigeyes

smiley - fish
.oo.. ..oOoo..oo..OoO..o.. ..O..oooo..oo..ooo.. ..Oooo..o..O..O..o..oOo.. ..O..oooo..oO..Oo.. ..ooOo..oO..oOoo..oOoo..oo..Oo..OOo.. ..OOO..ooOo.. ..Oooo..oo..OoOo..OoOO..OoOo..oOoo..o..ooo.. ..O..oooo..OOO..ooO..OOo..oooo.. ..o..oO..ooo..oo..o..oOo.. ..OOO..Oo.. ..O..oooo..o.. ..OoO..Oo..o..o..ooo. smiley - devil

Bumble:
smiley - fish
.oo.. ..oO..OOo..oOo..o..o.

Greebs:
smiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donut
smiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donut
smiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - strawberriessmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donut
smiley - hugsmiley - cuddle

I think it would more like the Matrix scene where the little girl is explaining .. There is no spoon. smiley - smiley

Ox: I know _I_ wouldn't want to be bound by such silly rules and have to yank postings. smiley - grr

smiley - rose

The Atelier

Post 128

ox

smiley - grovel

The Atelier

Post 129

SE

Hmm...

The Atelier

Post 130

GreeboTCat

~settles down to patiently await the return~

The Atelier

Post 131

SE

It looks like we have quite a wait...

The Atelier

Post 132

Anonymouse

Probably just til the eyetalics get back in the orfice. smiley - smiley

smiley - fish
.OO..OOO..Oo..Ooo..oO..OoOO.. ..Oooo..ooo..O.. ..oOOo..o..oOo..oooo..oO..oOOo..ooo.?. smiley - devil

smiley - rose

The Atelier

Post 133

Anonymouse

[aside to the moderators: Try http://majik.nexix.net/h2g2/Bubblefish.html until you can get your own copy. smiley - magic]

The Atelier

Post 134

SE

.Ooo..OOO..ooO..Oooo..O..ooOo..ooO..oOoo.

The Atelier

Post 135

ox

.oooo..OOO..oOO.. ..oO..Oooo..OOO..ooO..O.. ..Oooo..oOo..o..oO..OoO..ooOo..oO..ooo..O.?.

The Atelier

Post 136

SE

.oOO..o..oOoo..oOoo.. ..oo..O.. ..oo..ooo.. ..oO..oOo..OOO..ooO..Oo..Ooo.. ..oooOO.. ..oOOo..OO.. ..OOO..oooO..o..oOo.. ..O..oooo..o..oOo..o.. ..Oo..OOO..oOO.. ..ooo..OOO.. ..oo..OO.. ..OOo..ooO..o..ooo..ooo..oo..Oo..OOo.. ..O..oooo..o..OoOO..oOo..o.. ..Oo..OOO..O.. ..OoOo..OOO..OO..oo..Oo..OOo.. ..Oooo..oO..OoOo..OoO.. ..oO..Oo..OoOO.. ..O..oo..OO..o.. ..O..OOO..Ooo..oO..OoOO.

The Atelier

Post 137

Titania (gone for lunch)

*deep sigh*

A pity the Moderator/s didn't bother to use your URL, Nonnie...smiley - sadface

The Atelier

Post 138

ox

I apologize...I used the bubble link to ask "How about Breakfast?" Is it the bubble-speak or the forum in general? What about Hugo's page? http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F63296?thread=100389

The Atelier

Post 139

Titania (gone for lunch)

Hugo's page will be OK unless he tries to update it (that is, unless one of the Italics have 'marked' it as a place where it's OK to use Bubblish)

I had problems when I tried to update my 'In memory of' entry, because of a poem, written by 'unknown' (it's been there all along) and one of the Italics (Peta or Abi) told me they've somehow left a remark somewhere that the poem is OK... not sure *how* it works - but it works!smiley - smiley

The Atelier

Post 140

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*surveys the thread wreckage and sighs*

Key: Complain about this post