Someone New.... ish

Or are you just ignoring us! smiley - winkeye

Talk to you soon hon.

So how the bloody hell are you doing?

Post 2

Babel17

Fergal is that you? smiley - winkeye
No not ignoting, just not about much.
Been by your page, but not much info there.
Want to tell me all about it? You should still have my email addy somewhere.
Hows Nodnol, and the weekly commuting? Still coming to SMEG?
Thinking of dropping out of here again for a while, and only keeping updates on SMEG, then that's it till New Year. Too much else going on to be able to keep up, and to be honest, I haven't missed this place very much over the last week or so. *sigh*
smiley - cuddle

Post 3

Someone New.... ish

I know the feeling hon. I've not missed it much at all. If I wasnt a sub, I'd probably disappear to be perfectly honest. :-( Anyway, emailed you, but here's the polite one I put up on h2g2... http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F44984?thread=148918

Post 4

Someone New.... ish

... And Nodnol is s*****y, commuting is crappy, and the work I've got to do is just bloody impossible! Ah well such is life. Makes whats happening at home positively normal. smiley - sadfacesmiley - sadface

Wish I could lose this blue funk.

Post 5

Babel17

Honey, thank you for letting me know. One very large smiley - cuddle for you on 24th if you are still coming. I really hope so.
smiley - smooch What a bunch we are just now, eh? smiley - winkeye
I haven't read the email yet, but I will, and I'll speak more there, but I felt I had to leave a small message at your main page, honey.
basically, we love you both, and I am sure all will sort itself out.
smiley - hugsmiley - cuddlesmiley - hug
You know where I am if you need me.
It will get better. I promise.
smiley - smooch
J.

Post 6

Someone New.... ish

smiley - cuddle

Thanks hon. We're gonna damn well try and get there! I think I'll probably end up bringing my brother along again though... Not that I think any of you will mind too much!

Its good to finally get it off my chest. I think its better if its out in the open, really. It'll sort itself out, yes, but sooner I hope, rather than later!

Talk to you soon honey, I've gotta go do some more work smiley - sadface

Loadsa love, hugs and kisses

L

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Babel17

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more