This is the Message Centre for The Apple Master

Easter Holidays!!

Post 1

The Apple Master

Today is saturday, and is the start of the two weeks I get off for the easter holidays at college!!!! And to get it off to a great start I stayed in bed until 2:15pm! Lovely!
There is only one problem, I am now the proud owner of a cold! Maybe not proud then, but I do have it, and it is very harsh. I don't know why colds where made by God(if he is real) because they are absoulty useless. They just keep going round and round, just making people feel a bit iffy and have trouble breathing, but altogether not enough damaging to make it a valid reason to get time off anymore!
The other thing to annoy me today is the fact Man Utd won 4-0 against Sunderland! Soon they will have won the premiership, which is very bad because I hate them! I am a proud Liverpool and Grimsby(well got to give your local team some support!smiley - smiley) fan. Liverpool of course the most succesful team in english football, and one of the most in europe, but people forget that when there is so much money involved now!! well Liverpool will win again next season!
To finish today I would like to just add my remberrance for the 96 people that died in the hillsbrough disater 15 years ago today(15th April 1989) The match was between Liverpool and Nottigham Forest in the FA cup semi-final, but it was abandoned 6 minutes into the game. All football games observed a minuate silance at 3:06pm(the time) which was a good thing. All I can say is:
You'll never walk alone

Key: Complain about this post

Easter Holidays!!

More Conversations for The Apple Master

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more