A Conversation for h2g2 Fiction Central

Joining

Post 1

PaulBateman

Sorry it took me so long. But I'm here now.

I wasn't aware that this page existed. Is this fiction to be published on h2g2? Or just fiction in general?

I recently set up a h2g2 writers group (connect through my personal space) as I didn't know this entry existed. Is the group I set up invalid now? (I wouldn't worry about rivalry as the membership has a grand total of one - me.)

Er, help? (slightly confused at the moment as I went to the doctors this morning).

Joining

Post 2

Peregrin

You're quite welcome to set up whatever you like on h2g2 smiley - biggrin This page is currently purely publishing fiction written by researchers (either exclusively for h2g2 or for elsewhere but put on h2g2 by them). I intended to include some kind of criticism/advice system but don't really have time to maintain anything, and anyway the alternative writing workshop (see the help system if you're not sure what this is) seems to fulfill that role.

Joining

Post 3

Fictionfinder General Baxter Horowitz (Fiction Central Resurrected)

If your still interested in submitting fiction Fiction Central is now ready to take submissions again as there has been a managment change (with myself and HPB now being in charge).

I hope to see some of your work in the near future smiley - ok

All the best,
Verc smiley - goodluck

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more