And another Man United one. Cheers!

Attach my scarf please.

Post 22

Demon Drawer

Updated guys.

Attach my scarf please.

Post 23

Berilia

Wow this is a great idea and so with it Demon Drawer add a Chelsea scarf for me please. None of my other chat areas have responded so quickly or positively.

Attach my scarf please.

Post 24

Mr Hazmandoo (also know as Seven-of-Up to the crew of the Esirpretne)

Great idea guys...

Liverpool and Hereford please

Attach my scarf please.

Post 25

Eeyore

Everton FC and Liverpool FC, please.

Attach my scarf please.

Post 26

Lux Rothchop (wouldn't it be great if people were nice to each other for a change?)

Charlton Athletic.

I've got used to being able to go to an away game and not worrying about it. Sad to see that isn't true in all countries.

Attach my scarf please.

Post 27

Eomando (it is it is it is 2 years now!!! 8-) )

A Sunderland scarf from me too...

Attach my scarf please.

Post 28

violagirl

A Shamrock Rovers (semi-pro Irish team) and Leeds scarf from me please, while I go to find some news about the whole thing - I can't believe it wasn't even mentioned on German news

Attach my scarf please.

Post 29

Demon Drawer

Amendments made thanks guys.

Attach my scarf please.

Post 30

Dinsdale Piranha

Southampton and Man. U.

Attach my scarf please.

Post 31

Keeza

From way downunder in NZ...NZ's Kingz, and since you probably don't have that one there...MU [ my boys fav. club ]

Attach my scarf please.

Post 32

TowelMaster

It's good to see a serious thread/initiative like this appear spontaneously at h2g2.

I would like to add TowelMaster to the list. I know, I know, it's not what you want so I will change it into 'All sane footballfans'.

I wanted to say Ajax at first but the events in Turkey kind of turn me off football-fanclubs completely.
Furthermore, about a year or so ago there was a complete battle here in Holland between 'fans' of various teams, including Ajax, and the result was one dead, several injured. Mind you : this organized war was staged MILES from any football-stadium, right along the motorway. It had been organized in advance and was definitely pre-meditated.

You may understand why a simple unorganized football-fan would hesitate to attach his/her name to any(dutch) footballteam.

It's a shame, it's such a beautiful game...

TM.

*I don't want to be a member of a club that accepts me as a member*

Attach my scarf please.

Post 33

Demon Drawer

OK TM I *don't* accept your membership to this page but will add you to the list smiley - winkeye

Attach my scarf please.

Post 34

TowelMaster

Thank you. The families have my sympathy of course.

Tm.

Attach my scarf please.

Post 35

shazzPRME

Please add me to the list! I am a (very) lapsed ...not so much a fan, more an interested bystander, of Derby County. I am really a great fan of cricket and various other sports,rather then football, but any occurance of this sort can bring fans of all sport closer together in a hope that eventually this kind of madness will stop!
shazz

Attach my scarf please.

Post 36

Lux Rothchop (wouldn't it be great if people were nice to each other for a change?)

From what I remember of Dutch football, TM has my sympathy. I never dared to go to any games in other cities - when Ajax were away I went to a local amateur club instead. It was an eye-opening experience, because it's quite a few years since there were really serious problems at games in the UK.

There was a time when saying you were a football supporter was like saying you were mad. No-one could understand why you did it. My friends in Holland watched Ajax on TV instead of going to games, and thought I was completely crazy to stand on the F-side. Actually, all the violence was outside the ground, not inside, but try explaining that...

Now, everything feels very safe and sanitised. You can take children to a game and not feel out of place. The news from Turkey is like a bad memory from another lifetime, almost like a different sport. Like TM says, it's a shame people have to spoil a beautiful game.

Attach my scarf please.

Post 37

diego

Colin - Celtic, Liverpool and UCD (Dublin).Great idea. RIP Guys. Respect.

Attach my scarf please.

Post 38

blur

Essex

Attach my scarf please.

Post 39

Capt Corelli

these are FOOTBALL scarves not SOCCER, so stick it in the bin, thats garbage to you fella

Removed

Post 40

Capt Corelli

This post has been removed.

Key: Complain about this post