This is the Message Centre for Abi

Question time

Post 21

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

"The Riddle" is the beloved old worn tape I have in my car; I used to play it all the time. I'm just talking to myself now, aren't I? Oh well, I'm used to that. Hey I wonder if I can send subliminal messages to the researchers in other time zones while they're sleeping smiley - bigeyes.

Question time

Post 22

Demon Drawer

Sleeping some of us are wide awake and own the best of Nik Kershaw on CD.

As well as Human League, Toyah, Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, Spandau Ballet, Howard Jones and a few others.

OK I was a child of the 80's and I ove to go back there all the time and chill out. smiley - smiley

Question time

Post 23

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

Oh, that brings back some memories, Demon Drawer. MTV was actually pretty good back then, too, when they actually showed videos instead of the lame programming that's on now.

Question time

Post 24

Demon Drawer

Oh and the video collection now that is another story. smiley - smiley

Question time

Post 25

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Well, the project is at http://www.h2g2.com/A422678 - if anyone wants to contribute, feel free!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Abi

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more