This is the Message Centre for Kermit23

Hi Kermit23!

Post 1

Alon (aka Mr.Cynic)

Hi and welcome to h2g2, I hope you enjoy your time here! I see you've already written a great introduction and managed to use nearly all features of GuideML already! It doesn't look like it, but if there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask me, or any of the other ACEs at http://www.h2g2.com/A214796 . So, you like DVDs. Me too. (But don't expect any of mine in the mail!)

Remember, feel free to ask any questions,

Mr.Cynic

Hi Kermit23!

Post 2

Kermit23

Thanks for the hi, I like the little java scripts on your page BTW.
smiley - smiley

Hi Kermit23!

Post 3

Jimi X

Hi Kermit23! smiley - smiley

That's all really, I just wanted to pop in and say hullo. Err, I guess I said 'Hi' didn't I? Oh well. If you know any interesting folklore about the weather, please feel free to pop by my page and say howdy! smiley - smiley

- Jimi X

Hi Kermit23!

Post 4

Alon (aka Mr.Cynic)

Thanks smiley - smiley Feel free to copy them and tell me if you are having difficulties doing so.

Hi Kermit23!

Post 5

Sidney Kidney, AKA Gruby Ben, friend of Dirty Den

Woa there!!

I see many spuds have already said hello!

tut-tar-for-now...

Sid....

Hi Kermit23!

Post 6

Kermit23

Thanks sid, and Jimi X. A friendly bunch of people here isn't it smiley - smiley

Hi Kermit23!

Post 7

Jimi X

Something like that...
smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Kermit23

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more