This is the Message Centre for I'm not really here

men.

Post 1

I'm not really here

What are they like? Do they have no learning curve?

men.

Post 2

coelacanth

Oh dear. This doesn't sound too good. smiley - sadface What happened?
smiley - fish

men.

Post 3

I'm not really here

It's not too bad, I'm just trying to convince one bloke that I really don't want to sleep with him any more, and another that it is in his best interest that he is open and honest with me. They don't seem to be paying much attention, although I've been saying to both of them for ages.

men.

Post 4

coelacanth

Ah well, there's really not much you can do if they don't want to hear you.
You weren't trying to have either of these conversations while the football was on were you? That could have been a factor.
smiley - fish

men.

Post 5

I'm not really here

I don't think I'm convincing enough. Especially on the "turning down sex" decision. I do try though.
The other thing is just a question of breaking a habit I think.

men.

Post 6

coelacanth

Not turning down the sex, whilst still trying to tell him that you don't want to sleep with him any more.
Yes, that could be classified as not very convicing!
smiley - fish

men.

Post 7

I'm not really here

I did say no eventually. Just took me a short while. I said no a lot though.

men.

Post 8

Demon Drawer

Radical approach taken by a *close* personal friend of mine is go for a sensitive, caring 'gay' man he will tned to listen. But then she may be exceptional she actually got him into bed and proposing marriage to her. smiley - winkeye

men.

Post 9

The ghost of Christmas Past

Not even when they die!
smiley - ghost

men.

Post 10

Zebedee (still Pool God after all these years)

Men do have a learning curve, but it's so steep there are effectively only two settings - yes/no, on/off, whatever.....

Everything in the middle just confuses us. smiley - smiley

men.

Post 11

I'm not really here

Are we still talking about saying no to sex? It has been so long that I can't remember.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for I'm not really here

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more