This is the Message Centre for I'm not really here

Why did I do it?

Post 1

I'm not really here

Why did I record a programme about planning committees? Why did I think this was interesting? Why did I set it to record the whole series??

smiley - huh

Why did I do it?

Post 2

Titania (gone for lunch)

Have a good night's sleep to let your subconscious mind have a go at it, and it might all be perfectly clear to you in the morning - or in the middle of the night around 3 am when you sit up straight in your bed and slap yourself on your forehead exlaiming 'of course!'

Or not.

Why did I do it?

Post 3

Mol - on the new tablet

smiley - bigeyes There's a *series* about planning committees?! Where's my TV guide? smiley - run

smiley - geek

Mol

Why did I do it?

Post 4

Whisky

You might have seen a trailer for it... If you'd seen something of local importance in the trailer would you have recorded it?

Why did I do it?

Post 5

You can call me TC

It could be a sitcom....

Why did I do it?

Post 6

I'm not really here

No, it was very boring the bit I saw. I thought it might be people protesting wind farms, and some argy bargy and shouting.. and that just between the people on the committee... I only had it on about 10 mins at the end, so I might have missed something earlier.

Did you find it Mol? I think it was on the same day that I posted.

Why did I do it?

Post 7

Baron Grim

Sounds like it might make for a good soporific. Put it on next time you have trouble getting to sleep. smiley - zzz

Why did I do it?

Post 8

Mol - on the new tablet

No, our PVR is full of murders and train journeys (separate programmes smiley - biggrin) ... another time smiley - smiley

Mol

Why did I do it?

Post 9

I'm not really here

It appeared again yesterday! There were cows, and fields and people wanting to build hundreds of houses on fields, and the most ridiculous woman complaining her neighbour had built a tree house. Her garden was smiley - bleep mehusive, not like she's in a tiny garden.... I still got bored after a while, although I enjoyed the bloke with the cows.

Why did I do it?

Post 10

You can call me TC

I still think a sitcom would be better. smiley - winkeye

Why did I do it?

Post 11

I'm not really here

The bloke with the cows would be ideal...

Why did I do it?

Post 12

I'm not really here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00tw84c

Why did I do it?

Post 13

I'm not really here

ACtually I'm not sure that's it...

Why did I do it?

Post 14

I'm not really here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03x4x6y

That's it!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for I'm not really here

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more