This is the Message Centre for I'm not really here

PR

Post 1

I'm not really here

My last comment on a thread was ignored, not even acknowledged one way or the other, so I've tried again on a different thread with a different writer.

I keep meaning to stay away, as a lot gets in that I think shouldn't and it upsets me and makes me get all shouty smiley - steam, but I can't help commenting on things I'm passionate about.

PR

Post 2

Mol - on the new tablet

I think I've only been to PR once in the past year. I stopped partly because of time, but mostly because there was stuff in there that really wasn't ready, and nobody seemed to mind that it wasn't ready smiley - erm

Also there were lots of entries that really didn't interest me at all. And I'll read a pretty diverse range of stuff and don't simply look for the familiar - one of the tests of a good entry, IMO, is whether or not it can make the unfamiliar accessible.

Mol

PR

Post 3

I'm not really here

When I was a Scout I would read things that didn't interest me, but now, sod it. There are one or two people holding the Guide together all by themselves, they don't need me. smiley - devil

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for I'm not really here

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more