This is the Message Centre for I'm not really here

Just some general stuff that was too much for my facebook status

Post 1

I'm not really here

Mina is bored but too tired to do anything about it.

Role-playing tonight, getting a bit tired of playing a character I find BORING would like new one please. Stupidly I fancy another RPGer or two. Look where that got me last time (actually three times smiley - doh). I either need to meet more men from a wider area, or be slightly less scared of the men who show interest in me first.

Gadget Show filming tomorrow for Fred, J's school has kindly let him have a day off so he is coming to watch. He loves the show, so hopefully Jason and Susie will have time for a quick photo with him. Was going to bath Fred, but will dry shampoo him instead.

In two weeks Fred is taking part in a study 'to investigate the effects of using different training methods on the behaviour of the domestic dog'. It's the second part, the first part was a questionaire I filled in over a year ago and then forgot. Part of it is some training, with saliva swabs in between. I have warned them to count their fingers before they leave, cheese bribes or no cheese bribes.

Fred is getting around quite a bit at the moment, I must get around to sending out some press releases to get more publicity and hopefully more customers. I cancelled a new customer as the dog kept biting me, which was annoying as I'd turned away another dog as I prefer to only have one new dog at a time. Have a sneaking feeling I will be losing another customer soon - she's getting another dog but doesn't feel she needs to pay me any more money as I won't be walking it. smiley - erm IT'S STILL IN THE HOUSE I CAN'T IGNORE IT.

Key: Complain about this post

Just some general stuff that was too much for my facebook status

More Conversations for I'm not really here

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more