This is the Message Centre for ZenMondo

Stockton

Post 1

Tom Collins (tomthedog)

Hi. I liked this entry. I'm a California native, so I always try to check out the CA entries. I never knew about the Vietnam memorial. Or that Stockton is the 12th biggest city in the state. At 250,000, it's only #12? Wow, we've got some big cities here. Pretty interesting.

A couple of nit-picks: Chris Isaac is actually Chris Isaak with a k. That's just how cool he is. Also palette is what a painter uses. Palate is for taste.

I checked out your entry before it was approved, and you know what? The editors misspelled chili dog as chilli dog. Is that a British variation or just a mistake on their part?

Anyway, hope you've got more to write on the Golden State.

Stockton

Post 2

ZenMondo

Thanks for checking it out. When it goes into the editorial process I lose all control over how the article looks from then on. Any mistakes that are present in the non-approved entry are mine. Any NEW mistakes that show up in the approved entry is theirs, unless ofcourse they were introduced by me to the editor during the editorial process then its my fault again.

I think chili as chilli is just a typo. For the other typos and stuff, you should probably point them out on the forum connected to the article, and then the editor can get in there and fix them methinks.

I have been thinking about doing some more about stuff in California, or perhaps entries that focus on one aspect of Stockton and the surrounding communities. But we will see.

Are you still in California? If so, where?

Stockton

Post 3

Mostly Handsome

Why is there a picture of Rolf Harris on the home page?

Stockton

Post 4

ZenMondo

What the hell are you talking about?

Stockton

Post 5

Mostly Handsome

Separated at birth?

http://www.macrowerx.com/~tadhg/mypix/h2g2id1.jpg
[Broken link removed by Moderator]

Stockton

Post 6

ZenMondo

Well I have Glasses, I have a goatee. That's pretty much where the similarity begins and ends. :-|

That and he is decades older than I am....

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for ZenMondo

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more