This is the Message Centre for MadMunk?¿

Proof

Post 1

MadMunk?¿

Ok, I'm trying to prove something to my self, that no one actually reads this page at all. Could everyone who reads this page leave a small message, even if it's only one word long, or maybe shorter, just so i know how many people have seen my humble page.

Oh, and take no notice of the dead image thingy's at the top of the page, i'm working on it.... (If theres anyone out there who can help me sort it out, Please give me a hand!)

Proof

Post 2

RSBohn

Remarkable likeness...have a fish! smiley - fish

Proof

Post 3

MadMunk?¿

Why, Thank you!! smiley - bigeyes That's one to my tally. Woohoo!

Proof

Post 4

msmonsy

ok, i read your page. i guess i cannot be of any help to your problem since you just now taught me how to do smileys. when i found out a 15 year old taught me about smileys i started feeling like a real relic.:o)

Proof

Post 5

MadMunk?¿

no worries..... The younger you are, the wiser you ain't, if that makes any sense.... So in other words, i got a lot to learn... but i'm getting there...smiley - smiley

Proof

Post 6

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

Hey
So i came and checked out someone elses user page.
You can put my page up for visiting though it isn't very interesting
Any ideas to make it look hoopy would be well received and possibly implemented in July

Proof

Post 7

MadMunk?¿

okay, consider yourself a hoopy frood smiley - smiley. The best way to spruce up your user page is to add animated gif's. These can be found for free http://www.andyart.com . You just add them to your page using the IMG SRC tag in your edit box. eg This will get you the spinning Earth gif. You can copy and paste this into your edit box if you like. You should put paragraph tags around it to seperate it from the main body of your text put the image link here. It's easy when you get used to it.smiley - fish

Proof

Post 8

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

I'll come back to you on that one after my exams. And bring my computer whizz kid mate with me.

Proof

Post 9

msmonsy

next time you are online check out my home, it is not much and may be a little corney but it was my first attempt at it. thank-you for the lessons!let me know what you think, just be gentle as it is my first time smiley - smiley

Proof

Post 10

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

I checked out your user page. it seemed about as fascinating as mine. and that's not an insult
i don't get the journal thing. i never know what to write in it and as no-one seems to visit and read it what's the point?
BTW is there any way of being to put up zillions of journal entries without making your page 2 miles long - like have up a separate journal page for early entries

Proof

Post 11

Wednesday Addams (sleeping, mostly)

Hi, this is Zaphara speaking, you're that hoopy frood who's doing the QuadBee (6th Book) thing too. It's nice to know you're not the only volentier (I can't spell).
Sorry, can't help you with the problem thing.

Zaphara Beeblebrox

Proof

Post 12

MadMunk?¿

Yup, I'll be writing some stories for the BBBB book as soon as i've reached normality...

Proof

Post 13

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

What is normality
I think it's something disconnecting my computer every 2 minutes

Proof

Post 14

RSBohn

Well MadMunk, I guess you will have to revise your theory.

Be froody,
RSBohn U37566

Proof

Post 15

MadMunk?¿

This is for the benefit of Swiv, who asked me to do this.... smiley - smileysmiley - sadfacesmiley - bigeyessmiley - winkeyesmiley - fish

Proof

Post 16

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

Wow you finally got around to it, on lots of forums.
Although I did ask you HOW, not TO, but i won't be pedantic

Proof

Post 17

MadMunk?¿

Ahh, I get it... I think.... right, ok, here goes.. smiley - smiley: - ) smiley - winkeye; - ) smiley - sadface : - ( smiley - fish > < > smiley - bigeyes 8 - ) is that what you were looking for?

Proof

Post 18

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

Something along those lines i think.
tho i can't really see all the pretty pictures are screwed and being shown as boxes.
But i think you showed my how somewhere else
see. smiley - smileysmiley - sadfacesmiley - bigeyessmiley - fish

Proof

Post 19

msmonsy

congratulations, you have succeeded!

Proof

Post 20

Ac-1D

yES yOUR tHEORY aPPEARS tO bE cOMPLETELY uP tHE pOLE!!!!

Try Ginger's Page entitled "Don't look here" which is one of the longer forums about the place now.

Key: Complain about this post