This is the Message Centre for bobstafford

NaJoPoMo 2015 Bobstafford A Message in a bottle Bad Weather or not

Post 1

bobstafford

NaJoPoMo 2015 Bobstafford A Message in a bottle

Bad Weather or not

The many reports of awful winter weather appear to have stopped, all the prophecy of snow, cold, more snow, ice and mini ice age conditions have been empty, cold conditions have yet to appear.

Even the news media has stopped telling us how miserable damp, cold and unable to travel we are going to be.

Its in fact so far a very mild spell of weather here, not a sign of a snowman as yet, yes the usual rain but less of that than normal. The grass is still growing, in fact it looks set for a mild winter.

So whats going on a nice mild winter or a stinker?

What are the rest of you expecting where you are barbeque on the beach or struggling through deep snow and blizzards.

Still feeding the birds regardless though, hope everyone else is not forgetting.

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Neithersmiley - tongueout

Post 3

Bluebottle

It only ever snows long enough to last overnight about once a decade so I'm not particularly expecting blizzard conditions. Fortunately both my children saw snow two years ago – I had worried that they'd grow into adults without ever seeing any.smiley - snowman

<BB<

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for bobstafford

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more