This is the Message Centre for bobstafford

NaJoPoMo 2015 Bobstafford A Message in a bottle

Post 1

bobstafford

As a first timer, this feels like launching a Message in a bottle. Why? well its tough to know where this will end up, as like as not it shall drift unread for centuries.

Have you ever wondered why nature played a joke on cats giving them the ability to climb up but not down. Cats stuck up trees are amusing to start but the novelty soon wears off. The plaintive howling was at first amusing, 16 ft up but not brave enough to jump down.

After about an hour trying to get it down, a resorting to other means was necessary. Other more direct approaches considered were? high pressure water jet to knock him off his perch, perhaps not vets not open today.

Ladder no branch to thin and hospital not open so thats a no.

eureka in the garage were some empty cardboard boxes so if the ground level is raised sherpa catsing might jump for it.

Having put several boxes together took the first two out to the tree, now there are TWO little b*****s the second now up there had gone up to see what what problem was? now he had found out the hard way.

One good thing the slender limb ass bent a foot lower to the ground with two cats on it smiley - laugh (imagine two survivors clinging to an upturned boat).

Boxes distributed as a landing zone, come on then jump.

Both cats look down with an expression that said, "Your kidding that's way too far to jump"!

Things do have a way of sorting things out however, suddenly heavy one of the pair slips and with a howl falls from the branch. The sudden weight reduction the branch shoots up and catapults the other into the air smiley - laugh the scream lasted all the way down.

Both hit the boxes within three seconds thud thud. I left them in the boxes, arguing about whose fault it was smiley - laugh

NB: no injuries pride was a bit bent though.smiley - laugh

Post 2

ITIWBS

I truthfully don't think they WANT to come down.

Whenever I've tried to help one out, it's resisted.

I think instead they're advertising for company.

Its something seasonal.

http://youtu.be/hM2Sw8dsMDQ

Post 3

bobstafford

They are just to intelligentsmiley - smiley

Post 4

bobstafford

Interesting clip thanks for sharing smiley - ok

Post 5

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for bobstafford

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more