A Conversation for Dogs

Ford's Pickup?

Post 1

Sway

When you say "dogs have been as much a part of man's life as the Ford pick-up" I am assuming you are referring to the automobile. I did a search in the guide for Ford (looking for Mr. Prefect's entries) and came upon this entry. If, in fact, the Ford Pick-Up does, indeed, refer to something belonging to Mr. Prefect, would you please add an entry for it? Would a Ford Pick-Up be an alcoholic beverage or perhaps part of his mating ritual? Just curious.

Ford's Pickup?

Post 2

Night Nerd

I too found the article upon the Ford Pickup whilst searching for the wisdom of Mr. Prefect. However, the 'boy who is not able satisfactorily to explain what a Hrung is, nor why it should choose to collapse on Betelgeuse Seven' appears to have been quite busy of late and has not been contributing...perhaps his American Express Card is not working or he is on an intergalactic cruise. Who knows?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more