Dogs

3 Conversations

Tamed wolves with a taste for reconstituted meat products in jelly, dogs have been as much a part of man's life as the Ford pick-up. Dogs come in different breeds: The Junk Yard Dog, The Guard Dog, The Sheep Dog, The Hunting Dog and, as favoured by short women with access only to limited styling products, the Lap Dog.

Despite having been domesticated for some time, there is still a primal awareness in many humans that dogs remain dangerous. Take, for instance, the case of the woman from Oklahoma who beat a police officer about the head with her poodle when he pulled her over on suspicion of drunk driving. Or the boy who repeatedly attacked his mother with a Chihuahua during a heated argument over the merits of Floor Laundry.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A3268

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more