A Conversation for Bring Back Dangermouse!

Danger is coming back!!

Post 1

Niz (soon to be gone)

For those of you in the UK, the good news is that Danger Mouse is coming back to our screens soon. I work for the Cartoon network and I heard a few days ago that the new channel set up a few months ago, Boomerang, has aquired the rights to show the show. At this time the promos have been completed ready to start soon. So Danger Mouse fans hold on to your eye patches cause he's coming back!!

Danger is coming back!!

Post 2

Mike A (snowblind)

Cool! How do we get this Boomerang thing? Where is it available? What are the odds that someone has already got the channel and is happily watching DM? Thanks for telling us smiley - smiley

Danger is coming back!!

Post 3

FlyingDragon

Any chance of you getting it in the US? (btw, thanks to your network for the new translations of Sailor Moon.)

Danger is coming back!!

Post 4

Niz (soon to be gone)

Boomerang is available in the UK on Sky. I think it is on the digital service only though. DM hasn't started yet but is due to start soon as the promos are running on the channel. Luckily as I work for Cartoon network I get to watch it all day. Slendid. smiley - winkeye

Danger is coming back!!

Post 5

Abi

oh Niz you beat me to it. I saw the news in a copy of Broadcast on the bus the other week and then forgot all about it!

I won a cartoon network competition once - I was 26 at the time smiley - blush

Danger is coming back!!

Post 6

Niz (soon to be gone)

Well dangermouse has been on now for 2 weeks and I have been surprised. Usually you watch these things as a kid and when you revisit them years later they turn out to be crap e.g knight rider, A-team. Dangermouse on the other hand is a work of genius, the highlight of my working day (apart from h2g2). Everyone needs to watch Dangermouse as I believe it will bring about world peace!!!smiley - bigeyes

Danger is coming back!!

Post 7

Mike A (snowblind)

lmfao!

Well I am sadly devoid of the channel so I do not know how it's faring. Are they showing episodes from the older or newer series? You can tell the old ones straight off - a tad, uh...grimy, is the word that springs instantly to mind. Basically, you can tell the difference alright *^_^*

I've heard that DM has been bought up by Sky. Is this true?

Danger is coming back!!

Post 8

Darkwing UK

Most of the episodes were copyright 1985, so midrange ones. Finally, a use for babysitting - the kids I looked after over the summer had Sky Digital and Boomerang, so I of course weaned them off Pokemon and onto Danger Mouse (it's for their own good, honest!).

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more