This is the Message Centre for badkittn

04/30/99

Post 1

badkittn

Welp.. I'm bored..
Transitional periods suck. I quit my job and am planning on going to school.. but its weird ..
I haven't registered yet. Have to wait.. Life is Waiting..ugh ugh
Well.. anyway.. This is my life. It's not interesting.. but perhaps
someone will find comic relief in my existence. smiley - smiley
Actually.. I am looking forward to going back to school. I am going to
major in Microcomputer Applications Support at Austin Community College.
Unfortunately, in high school I had no idea I would become such a computer
geek and left my math to the birds and took theatre. Soo.. I am 32 years old
and being forced to take introductory algebra. I bought a book to help me along
and so fa have adhered to my goal of doing some review every day.
I plan to do VERY well in school this time around. No getting pregnant or smoking
so much marijuana that i am passed out on the floor.
I mentioned my views on bisexuality on my home page. I actually have yet
to "do anything" about my feelings. I am going to meet a woman this weekend and hopefully we will
if nothing else be friends. I will keep you 'posted' smiley - winkeye
Signing off...

04/30/99

Post 2

Malgor

I'd be interested to hear about how your weekend went - my girlfriend is also bisexual but has done nothing about it (yetsmiley - smiley).
I don't outright agree with your statement that everyone is naturally bisexual, but I do agree that bisexuality is natural and normal.

Live well, and enjoy smiley - smiley

04/30/99

Post 3

Hope Loveday

Hi
I am in the question mark stakes regarding sexuality at the mo. Reading your journal tho', it's nice to be reassured there's no need to rush or hurry. (Sorry, it's just some days I look around me and it just seems that everyone else my age (21) is incredibly self-knowing and comfortable about it. I expect this isn't completely true - it just seems like it some days). I hope your weekend went well.
Hope

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for badkittn

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more