This is the Message Centre for Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

Talk to The Ostrich

Post 1

RYU

Hi Clive! smiley - biggrin
It's RYU again just thought i would say hi as i am doing my homework and i got board . The robocop movie was really good . I found wargamer in the end and have started my battle .
RYU smiley - nahnah

Talk to The Ostrich

Post 2

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

Still coding. smiley - geek

Observe: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/A683624

Talk to The Ostrich

Post 3

RYU

What stuff do you have to code for . The only coding i have done is on guideML
RYU smiley - nahnah

Talk to The Ostrich

Post 4

That is GuideML. smiley - smiley

Talk to The Ostrich

Post 5

RYU

Oh , fair enough smiley - silly
Well I am going to be going away for a week to ST. Hellens to see my grandma and watch the final of the super leage . ST. Hellens against Bradford so i will not be able to talk again till monday , but i will be on for another 20 mins
RYU smiley - nahnah

Talk to The Ostrich

Post 6

Next Doobry - I am going to manchester for theday to go and see the WWE wrestling live for a pay-per-view.

Can't wait. smiley - wow

Talk to The Ostrich

Post 7

RYU

I used to love wrestling , I went to see one of the events in london it was great but i lost interest in it . Well i have got to go i will see you next sodit
RYU smiley - nahnah

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more