This is the Message Centre for Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

Hows all this work then???

Post 1

((BEAST)) LDfounder

Hi Clive! smiley - biggrin

im fairly new to all this and i have a few questions. How do u become a ACE?? re u into wrestling??? how do i spruse up my area and add all those piccys and stuff??? smiley - wah help me or ill kry i will just watch me smiley - wahsmiley - wah
Im on telewest and acessing this site have u any tips??? And hay im not all that bad so if you want add the beasty boy to that wierd name listy thingy. Plz help me and train me up so i can do some funky stuff on here!

I am a huge RedDwarf fan and may i ask what drew you to my space then?? LOL!!!
Im 17 male d live n rainham kent england U?? u seem like a luagh smiley - ok hit e back or ill cry smiley - wah or swear at u smiley - bleepsmiley - ok OK??!! LOL

Catch smiley - tennisball OUCH smiley - wah

Al ((BEAST)) LDfounder smiley - ok

Hows all this work then???

Post 2

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

Me is a student at uniup at Hull - just got back from lectures.
___ ___
smiley - biggrin* smiley - yawn*

Me just uses regular modem or right now super-fast and groovy ethernet connection smiley - ok I've never encountered telewest though on my ACE rounds I've bumped into quite a few LD refugees over the past few weeks.
I saw your name in the who's-on-line pop-up window and I was intrigued by your 'Founder' tag. And well the love of the WWF just sealed it! smiley - winkeye

Red Dwarf too? Well screw down my nipple nuts and send me to Alaska! - My sort of fellow. smiley - oksmiley - rocket

And I get it now, those big pictures on my page are just a taste of some of the cool stuff you can do to your space using GuideML. It's a special kind of coding (XML - if your intrested at all) that's similar to HTML and can be used to add text and graphics to any Guide Entries including your introduction.

If you want to see the actually code for my space you can by cicking on this link:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/testuserpage113478

If you want to know any more about GuideML and how to use it say the word andIi shall do my best to impart all the knowledge I have to you.

The site has several volunteer schemes - you can find out all you need to know about ACE's and the other schemes by following some of the links on this page:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/ACES

My pul down list is showing the roster for the campaign to re-name thursday, "Thing." You want to sign up and claim a title, I'm more than happy to oblige! smiley - wow

Clive smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more