This is the Message Centre for Cheezdanish, Slacker Princess

You're Scaring Me

Post 1

Fragilis - h2g2 Cured My Tabular Obsession

I like Elf Quest and Jack of All Trades as well. This is apparently on top of our shared knowledge of The Shadow and willing to discuss the meandering meaning of words like "fag."

We're far too much alike, and I fear we might cause the universe to explode if we met.

Luckily, you're five years younger than I. At least I can rest safe knowing you're not my lost twin. smiley - winkeye

You're Scaring Me

Post 2

Cheezdanish, Slacker Princess

A fellow Jack of All Trades fan! We're thin on the ground, unfortunately. They're (ie: the powers that be) talking about cancelling it. smiley - sadface

Ya know, there's no Elf Quest article on h2g2. Which surprises me. I think we may have to write that article.

Hey, now, I could be your lost twin. There could have been a rip in the eddie of the space time continuum, and you could have been flung five years into the future. Who knows? smiley - winkeye But I'm blonde instead of redheaded, so that's THAT theory out the window.

You're Scaring Me

Post 3

Oh dear! I hope they don't cancel JoAT. Would Cleo2525 be going as well? I know the ratings haven't been stellar, but it often takes a season for the viewership to kick in with these sorts of shows.

I don't expect I'm able to write an Elf Quest article right now. I have too many other projects I'm already neglecting. If you go ahead without me, please let me know when there's enough to read, though. smiley - smiley

Eddie? In the space time continuum? How did he get there? smiley - winkeye

You're Scaring Me

Post 4

Oh dear! I hope they don't cancel JoAT. Would Cleo2525 be going as well? I know the ratings haven't been stellar, but it often takes a season for the viewership to kick in with these sorts of shows.

I don't expect I'm able to write an Elf Quest article right now. I have too many other projects I'm already neglecting. If you go ahead without me, please let me know when there's enough to read, though. smiley - smiley

Eddie? In the space time continuum? How did he get there? smiley - winkeye

You're Scaring Me

Post 5

Ach. The dreaded double post. Curse my impatience.

You're Scaring Me

Post 6

Actually, the rumour making the rounds is that if JoAT gets the axe, then Cleo2525 would be made into an hour-long thing. Without Cleo. It'd just be Sarge and Hel. Why do they do this sort of thing? I will never get it.

The good news is that since Bruce is an executive producer, he gets to fight for the show. He told his fans that the final decision will be made on or around Sept 23rd.

Hey, double posts. Nothing wrong with that. I've done it way too many times to count. Besides, it makes this forum look busy. smiley - winkeye

You're Scaring Me

Post 7

smiley - smiley

I can't see doing the Cleo2525 without Cleo. For one thing, the whole dynamic would be wrong. And for another thing, they'd have to rename it. I like the show, but sheesh!

I'm generally in favor of Bruce Campbell making a lot of money. He's the most accountable Hollywood actor I know.

You're Scaring Me

Post 8

And the best looking. smiley - winkeye

Actually, he's got a section on his website called "Don't get me started." It's hilarious! I highly reccomend taking a gander at it if you get a chance.

If I may ask, where did you pick up the name Fragilis the Melodical? It's so unique.

You're Scaring Me

Post 9

Thanks. Fragilis is actually a person mentioned in passing in the Hitchiker's Guide series. I believe it's the third book where DNA mentions civilization's golden era charictarized by its ruler and its famous composer, Fragilis. I added "the Melodical" to make the connotation of the name more clear to the many people who wouldn't catch the obscure reference.

I do actually compose on the piano I've had since I was four years old. I'm not likely to become a famous composer, of course, but I thought the name was fitting all the same.

You're Scaring Me

Post 10

Wow. I missed that one. You've got an eye for details.

You're Scaring Me

Post 11

h2g2 Musicians Guild

Not really. I just happened to have a copy of the series on my desk at the time. smiley - smiley

You're Scaring Me

Post 12

Ah. Who're you, by the way, Musician's Guild smiley - winkeye

If it helps, I'm a singer. I'd be thrilled to be in the guild.

Hey! That rhymed!

You're Scaring Me

Post 13

Hee hee. I was actually creating the Musician's Guild when I posted that. I wanted to make it a new user, so I could collaborate with at least one other person on the creation. I forgot that if I posted right away, it would be confusing. Sorry. smiley - sadface

On the up side, you're very welcome to participate in the Guild! Just head over to the page and post an "I wanna join" message. We're also looking for ideas about what to do with the guild, and would love your input. smiley - smiley

You're Scaring Me

Post 14

Ah, virtual jamming sessions. Fun. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post