A Conversation for The Tact and Diplomacy of Prince Philip

More gems

Post 1

Merlin The Time Traveller

Here in Australia, he recently asked a group of tribal Aborigines if they still chucked spears at eachother.

More gems

Post 2

Mat Lindsay (the researcher formerly known as Nylarthotep...now he has a name, all he needs is a face)

If I remember correctly he said that to an aboriginal bloke who was a very sucessful businessman. The guy very tactfully replied: "No, your highness, we don't do that anymore." I just wonder what he said when the ignorant old fool was out of earshot.

More gems

Post 3

Mat Lindsay (the researcher formerly known as Nylarthotep...now he has a name, all he needs is a face)

I forgot this one, he went to an African country and asked one of the local women that were trooped out to meet him: "You are a woman, aren't you?"

More gems

Post 4

Orcus

Quite right, he should have realised it was Boomerangs and *not* spears smiley - winkeye

More gems

Post 5

Smij - Formerly Jimster

Y'never know. It might have been a wallaby.

More gems

Post 6

Researcher 212057

That's right any excuse for the poms to have a shot at the colonials. You lot can just stay right where you are in that wet miseable hole of a country. I'll remain right here in Gods own country and laugh at your pathetic little quips.

More gems

Post 7

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Quite right. Can we all please pull together and get back to the matter in hand - taking the p**s out of the Duke of Edinburgh. smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post