This is the Message Centre for Juliet

forgetfulness

Post 1

Juliet

I just learned that my first submission to the guide is now an official guide entry. I was shocked because I have been so busy I had forgotten about the entry and the guide. I am still muddling through the Hitchiker's guide. I am sad I am so busy, but it was a nice surprise to find out that my ramblings are considered good enough for this guide.
On forgetfulness, i just have to say...um...I forgot. but anyway, i hate having a bad memory. i forget names, faces, time, conversations. I wonder if I could cure my forgetfulness. There should be a drink that helps keep me from being absent minded. Perhaps it is not forgetfulness, but a full mind.
Yes, the information is in the abyss of that space between my ears and it has yet to be organized. I have always started projects and never finished them, so the organization of my mind must be on a list that was lost (because my mind is not organized)of things to do. I become sidetracked and then i forget. But i don't forget, no, it dissapears to the place where all the socks go when I do laundry. When I find that place I will remember where I lost my dad's car keys when I was in the third grade, and where my history paper went after my little brother ripped the power cord out of the wall and my (stupid on my part) unsaved paper went goodbye. Not surprisingly my teacher did not believe that my baby brother ate my homework, but didn't he? Well, technically?
But I have become sidetracked and lost my point, it is forgotten. But isn't that my point? So I should work on my memory, and then maybe I will remember things I have forgoten, such as, what was I talking about in this journal Entry?

Key: Complain about this post

forgetfulness

More Conversations for Juliet

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more