This is the Message Centre for coelacanth

Thanks

Post 1

sophie76

Nice to have a reply ... some replies as a matter of fact. Gotta ask ... why are there psychology links on you page? And what do you teach? I got the info I wanted. Didn't like it at all though smiley - sadface
sophie

Thanks

Post 2

coelacanth

There are Psychology links on my page because that's what I teach. smiley - smiley A level, which is the exam for 16-18 year olds in the UK and is a pre university course.

I promised you someone would have the info, but I didn't promise you'd like it! Apart from that, how are you getting on with h2g2 so far?
smiley - bluefish

Thanks

Post 3

coelacanth

I've been looking to see if there are any other Polish researchers for you to say hi to.

I remembered that Kasia U124956 is in Warsaw and she used to be here a lot. In fact I've just looked at her page and I find there's a link to me! She set up one of the pubs here on h2g2, the Crossed Purposes in the Village (no, it's just too complicated to explain!) but I'm not sure when she was last seen online. I'll ask around. Galaxy Babe might know.

Amator U153504 is in Olsztyn, although doesn't post much and isn't someone I've chatted to before.

potoki U144264 is also in Warsaw (although a German I believe) and has written a few Edited Guide entries about Poland but doesn't seem to visit h2g2 much either.

I don't know if the person who set up this page A813665 has had any luck but you could try leaving a message.

A few of the prolific overseas researchers stopped visiting h2g2 when there was a ban on posting in any language other than English. In the early days of h2g2 people posted in their own language without problems but when the site was taken over by the BBC they wouldn't allow anything else in case it was rude!

smiley - bluefish

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for coelacanth

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more