Zaphod IV

In my life, is a red-head, with NATURAL 36 double I's
there is nothing bettersmiley - smiley
Trust me
Zaphod IV

Au Natural

Post 2

Baron_Shatturday

All tits are WONDERFUL things! I love tits!

da Baron

Au Natural

Post 3

ahyesitisihere

I look for those shaped like melons, then I suck them as long as possible, and then I don't have sex with the owner for at least 48 hours. This is said to guarantee an increased lifespan, but for those who really appreciate tits, the sucking itself is its own reward.

Au Natural

Post 4

Baron_Shatturday

Ah! But all tits have their own beauty! Little, small one's with pert little nipples peeking at your through Maria's see-through blouse! Nice medium-sized ones with puffy plums perched on their peak poking through Alyssa's nightgown! Great, large, melon-like ones which make hugging Melanie soooo much fun! Oh, tits! Tits! Lovely tits! smiley - smiley

How could you resist ANY of their charms?

Au Natural

Post 5

Baron_Shatturday

Ah! But all tits have their own beauty! Little, small one's with pert little nipples peeking at your through Maria's see-through blouse! Nice medium-sized ones with puffy plums perched on their peak poking through Alyssa's nightgown! Great, large, melon-like ones which make hugging Melanie soooo much fun! Oh, tits! Tits! Lovely tits! smiley - smiley

How could you resist ANY of their charms?

Au Natural

Post 6

ahyesitisihere

The Baron is of course absolutely right when he declares that all tits have charms. smiley - smiley And the greatest charm of all is the ability of a pair of tits to stimulate and then tantalize whatever part of my anatomy that comes into contact with them. Continuing my research into increasing my lifespan through sucking tits, I am now inclined to argue it is the touching--with mouth or hand or any other part of my body--that increases my lifespan. So I am now touching tits with whatever part of my body I can bring into contact with them. Oh, yes, new life is stirring!

Au Natural

Post 7

Baron_Shatturday

Methinks it is good for the constitution and the spirt to not merely touch the breast, and the loverly roses perched thereupon, but one must touch the female (or what'eer your thang be) of the species all over their bodies with one's own body! Preferably, in the nude!

I recommend this regimin DAILY for your continued health and well-being.

smiley - smiley

smiley - fish ------------------------------* <>

Au Natural

Post 8

geezer3

Ah, the holistic approach. I reckon you get the welcome mat tossed out for you alot more than you get your boots tossed out.

Au Natural

Post 9

ahyesitisihere

Yes, a wholistic approach, whole body carressing whole body, naked flesh to naked flesh, until every part glows with an interior warmth that spreads through a body which grows firm and taut and hard with yearning until yearning grows into expectation and expectation grows into fulfillment and fulfillment grows into ethereal bliss. Then we know that lifespan is increasing. Ah, yes, forever. YES!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Save The TITS!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more