This is the Message Centre for Al Oof

pour no and bags of air

Post 1

Al Oof

yesterday we had a big band meeting (the meeting was big, well not big, but scary, the band is not big). We're probably buying a van, which is a probably a bad idea for me since as of tomorrow night I won't have a job anymore. Hahaha. I can't handle this adulthood thing. At all. I still haven't paid my february rent. They say the van is super nice though (I won't see it until friday). and I have always wanted a van. And I'm told it's ok if I outfit it chickdigger style with red velvet upholstery and a mirrored ceiling. Aw yeah.

Today at work, we got a package and the contents of the box were cushioned by a sealed bag of air. The company that made the sealed bag of air? Sealed Air Corporation. Fascinating. It's a great little bag of air. Very useful. I was playing with it on the subway, squishing it on my head, and this when I looked up I noticed this woman looking at me and she laught at me. Sealed Air Corporation has a fascinating website at www.sealedair.com. You should check it out.

I work for my brother and his company is doing something "a little different" so he's been getting a lot of press. Today a tv crew from Toronto came to interview him and do a piece on what he's doing. When I let them in, one of them said about the other two, who were still at the bottom of the stairs, "they take a while, eh?" It was so cool. I don't mean to objectify canadians, but if i had a canadian accent I would talk even more than I already do. One time I was in Almonte, Ontario and was peering into a closed Beer Store (which, for those who have not seen one, appears to sell simply beer and hockey equipment). One of the kids I had just met saw me gawking and came over and said, "Way canadian, eh?" I'll never forget it.

And to round out the day, I spoke to my parents, who are in london on vacation. They were calling from a pay phone. when I talked to my mom, she started commenting on all the little sex call ads in the booth (I remember them from when I was there) and she started reading them to me. You haven't lived until your mom says to you, "Hot Indian Sluts XXX".

-Oof

pour no and bags of air

Post 2

Robotron, formerly known as Robyn Graves and before that, GreyRose

Hi, it seems that you haven't been here in a while.

I really liked your story about the bag of air. That sort of thing happens to me all the time (suddenly notice people staring at me).

When you read this stop by my page, I love visitors and you sound like someone I would know IRL.

GreyRose

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Al Oof

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more