This is the Message Centre for Mozart

everyone needs a comeback...

Post 1

Eomando (it is it is it is 2 years now!!! 8-) )

I'm so glad to see you back here again!! smiley - smiley

wow..it's been a long time...hope you can catch up with the backlog.. smiley - winkeye

Post 2

Paul Prefect (It's been 2 years now... wow... 8-))

...although perhaps you shouldn't bother... smiley - smiley Just get yourself involved into the new forums... smiley - winkeye The backlog is just too much to read... smiley - smiley

Oh... btw... Hi, Mozart... smiley - smiley Nice to make your acquaintance... smiley - smiley

...hope you don't mind me popping in as I do... smiley - winkeye Just an old habit, you see... smiley - smiley

Post 3

Oh yes....he'll follow you everywhere....1 hello & he's a friend for....erm....i should say "life"...but i don't really want to scare anyone... smiley - winkeye

Post 4

*sighs softly & wishes she'd said it.... smiley - bigeyes Even at the risk of scaring everyone else away.... smiley - bigeyes smiles.... then again.... he wouldn't have been able to close that forum... he'd have to read it again and again and again..... smiley - bigeyes*

*smiles*

And.... *smiles* You shouldn't say "he'll follow you everywhere"... smiley - winkeye At least not to anyone else.... smiley - winkeye

*smiles* First of all... it sounds as if you were talking of a dog.... smiley - bigeyes

*smiles* Not that I complain about that.... *smiles* Sometimes, there's nothing I'd like more than change with certain dogs... smiley - bigeyes

*smiles* Then.... it's *you* that I follow everywhere.... and if you said that to anyone else... they might be disappointed.... smiley - bigeyes

*smiles*

Post 5

*grins*

well..at the time...you know i *was* being bothered by a dog.....Meg.... smiley - winkeye

but..you're right...& i wouldn't want you to follow anyone else...i'd miss you whilst you followed them... smiley - bigeyes

Post 6

Awwwwwh..... smiley - bigeyes

*smiles* Well.... that's one of the reasons why I wouldn't follow anyone else.... smiley - bigeyes You missing me, I mean.... smiley - bigeyes Even if it isn't the most important one... smiley - bigeyes

The main reason is that *I* would miss *you*..... smiley - bigeyes

*smiles* And.... Meg is a very lucky dog.... smiley - bigeyes

...although she's a very stupid one, too.... smiley - bigeyes How can she possibly want to push you off the bed? smiley - bigeyes

Post 7

*laughs*

Why, Pavel? What would you do if you were her? smiley - winkeye

Post 8

*smiles* Hm... let me think... smiley - bigeyes

I.... well... I wouldn't let you get up, either... smiley - bigeyes *smiles* I'd bark whenever you tried to stand up... smiley - bigeyes

And... I'd try to look very sweet and cute and whine a little to tell you that I'm cold.... and I'd snuggle up to you.... without pushing you off.... because I'd be a stupid dog if I did... I'd be cold again... after all, dogs can't wrap themselves into duvets... I'd have to find other means of staying warm... and that would be you... smiley - bigeyes And... then.... I suppose I'd fall asleep... snuggled up to you..... and dream of you... yes, dogs can dream.... *smiles* And when I wake up.... I'd gently lick your hand... or your neck.... to thank you for keeping me warm over the night... and I wouldn't stop until you woke up... *smiles* And then.... I don't know..... I still wouldn't want you to get up, I'm afraid.... I'd just lick you until you started to stroke me... or play with me..... smiley - bigeyes

*smiles* Oh, a dog's life can be so nice.... smiley - bigeyes

Erm.... but.... I think I got a bit carried away.... I doubt you wanted to know that in such detail.... smiley - bigeyes

Post 9

*smiles...and keeps smiling......and smiling.. smiley - bigeyes*

*ahem*

sorry...the people around me will start to look at me funny if i keep on like that... smiley - bigeyes

Post 10

*grins* Well... just imagine what the people around *me* would have thought if they'd known I was smiling so much because of imagining to be someone's dog.... smiley - bigeyes

*smiles* But.... I keep up everything I said.... smiley - bigeyes A dog's life can be so nice..... smiley - bigeyes

*smiles*

You know.... you're still worse off than me.... smiley - bigeyes If *I* was in a public place for all of the time I could be on.... smiley - bigeyes Well.... *smiles* I suppose people would start asking nasty questions.... about if I never stopped smiling..... smiley - bigeyes And I'd be forced to admit that it's very seldom.... at least when I'm talking to you..... smiley - bigeyes

Post 11

I'm in a public place...with a fan right above me...*shivers*

it's cold Pavel....... smiley - sadface

i odn't want to be cold....i want to be nice & warm... smiley - bigeyes

& i don't just want to be in a nice warm room...nonono...that's not the same... smiley - bigeyes

Post 12

*smiles* I know.... smiley - bigeyes I know what you mean.... smiley - bigeyes

*smiles* I thought of that at once when you said you were under a fan.... smiley - bigeyes

*smiles softly* I don't want you to be cold, Vicki..... nonono..... I don't want you to be cold..... smiley - bigeyes I wish I could help it..... smiley - bigeyes

*smiles* And of course I don't mean that as in "I wish I could lead you into a nice warm room..." smiley - winkeye

*smiles* You know how I mean that..... smiley - bigeyes

*smiles*

Post 13

*smiles* i know how you meant it... smiley - bigeyes

although...you could always lead me into a nice warm room anyway....... smiley - winkeye

Post 14

Yes.... smiley - bigeyes I know.... smiley - bigeyes But... if you asked me then & there.... I'd say I was cold... even if we were in a nice warm room.... smiley - bigeyes

*smiles* Hm.... I have to practice shivering so it will be more credible.... smiley - winkeye

*smiles*

Actually.... I doubt I'll know the way to many nice, warm rooms.... smiley - bigeyes

*smiles* Perhaps one.... who knows.... smiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post