This is the Message Centre for Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

I am inquisitive

Post 1

Trillian's child

My nose tells me that you may be German. Or at least not English-speaking. No English person would write tomato soup together.

If you are German, or live in Germany, would you be interested in a meeting we are having in December? This applies to the South of Germany, and this is only a hunch I'm working on here, so please excuse any misinterpretations.

Happy H2G2-ing.!

I am inquisitive

Post 2

Trillian's child

OK I've found it now - you're Danish. Rather a long way away. Are any Danes going to Amsterdam? (29/30 September)

I am inquisitive

Post 3

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Yes, I am danish. Though I was born in Germany and lived there till I was about 20 and have a lot of german relatives.

No, southern Germany is too far - as is Amsterdam, I am afraid.

I was invited to the dutch meet, but I do not have neither the time nor the money.

I do not know if any danes are going to Amsterdam. Maybe you should ask Shazz.

Love!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more