This is the Message Centre for Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

A meetin of the waves

Post 1

THE KID (Romancer of the Realm of the Rediculous)

Ahoy there matey The KID smiley - dogsmiley - pirate here. Look forward to sharin the waves with ya.

A meetin of the waves

Post 2

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

share and enjoy! there should be enough waves for all of us smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

A meetin of the waves

Post 3

Yes the oceans thet are large. bet you could go thereand not see another soul. Can't do that hear in America no more. l miss not gettin alone in nature. glad you answered mate. Ta Ta

A meetin of the waves

Post 4

it is almost impossible to get alone in nature here in little denmark - yet i succeeded a few years ago: walked for 20 miles along the shore of the north sea meeting only seagulls. a great experience! smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

A meetin of the waves

Post 5

That should be Denmark. Us Pirates have been in the employ of the Crow for a long time.

A meetin of the waves

Post 6

Well not all of us the good ones though.
Snickers to Ya smiley - dogsmiley - pirate

A meetin of the waves

Post 7

smiley - cheers

smiley - pirate

A meetin of the waves

Post 8

recrash

hello there,

glad to meet a new crewmate. you look pretty fit, so i probably won't see you in my office for a while.

how's the pirating where you are?

A meetin of the waves

Post 9

smiley - smiley funny you should ask.

you see: I have this very fine and versatile pirate ship called "The Blood of The Zaphodistas" - and i have been wondering why you did not open your clinic there - instead of here, in my private space? smiley - winkeye

it does not matter to me - but you might be able to get more attention (=customers) if you established it on the ship itself.

interested?

smiley - pirate

A meetin of the waves

Post 10

hmmm, i have been thinking: maybe your posting was not aimed at me, but at the kid???

what say you, recrash?

the offer to move your clinic to the ship still stands, of course, but i really don't mind if you want to stay here smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post