A Conversation for Aerosol Cheese

Cheese? Are you SURE??

Post 1

Researcher 29575

Ew. I don't know about the majority, but isn't spray cheese just nappy? Especially on Apple Pie?? Ew..

Cheese? Are you SURE??

Post 2

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

EURGH
How can cheese be cheese unless it has more than the minimum amount of milk
It sounds even more digusting than spray cream. And the only thing thats good for is cream fights

Cheese? Are you SURE??

Post 3

Aleric B

Actually, aerosol cheese can be quite tasy if used to fill olives...

Cheese? Are you SURE??

Post 4

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

Oh well, I hate olives too, so putting aerosol cheese and olives together is my idea of a nightmare dinner

Cheese? Are you SURE??

Post 5

Tomthumb (43028)

"Kids will do anything for the taste of aerosol cheese" just doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

Cheese? Are you SURE??

Post 6

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

It doesn't does it. But I'm sure I could think of some things I wouldn't do for Dairylea. Like eat aerosol cheese.

Cheese? Are you SURE??

Post 7

Tomthumb (43028)

"Kids will do almost anything for the taste of Dairylea, even eating aerosol cheese if they're in a bit of a tight spot and they're that way inclined, but not otherwise."
The uncatchy nature of this slogan may help to explain why the advertising industry lie all the time. It's just easier that way.

Cheese? Are you SURE??

Post 8

Researcher 35108

How do you control the flow, to much it tastes kind like cheese and to little and tastes like olives. witch defeats the whole purpose of the adventure in the first place.

Cheese? Are you SURE??

Post 9

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

Why would you want it to taste like either
Take some advice. Go get a pasty

Cheese? Are you SURE??

Post 10

Prisoner 44967

Anything you do, stay away from the cheese! Don't trust the cheese I tell you! AAaaaa!!!!

Cheese? Are you SURE??

Post 11

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

Unless its Wenslydale

No sir, that's my name...

Post 12

Dandelion Pegleen

...Arthur Wensleydale - Is it true one can get high if one sniffs the gas emerging from an aerosol cheese canister before the cheese asphyxiates you by being inhaled up your nose? Is this therefore not the correct use of aerosol cheese cans (hee hee)?!

Me love olives, me love cheese - can't wait until I relocate to LaLa-land & hit Ralph's for some SPRAY CHEESE! These British Cheese shops have sweet fanny adams - I reckon a certain John Cheese ate 'em all after shooting the shopkeeper... "Give me that rock bourzouki music, any ol' way you choose it..."

No sir, that's my name...

Post 13

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

errrrrr

all done bye bye

Cheese? Are you SURE??

Post 14

Iota Aurigae

Uh...usually we put the cheese on crackers, though there a few who like to squirt it directly into their mouths...-_-:
I have never met anyone who put it on appl pie though. In my fifteen years of existance, all of them in the Southern United States, I havve never even _seen_ an apple pie. And if I did I certainly would not put squirt cheese on it.

Another odd recipe...

Post 15

Aleric B

Never seen an apple pie!?!? Sweet merciful crap!! What kind of sad, bizarre, sheltered life do you live? How can you avoid seeing apple pie? The stuff is everywhere!
Anyway...I firmly believe that there are certain things that should never be mixed. Fruit and cheese. Meat and fruit. Chocolate and meat (I saw it on a cooking show once). Chocolate and fruit. The list goes on...Although, if you get some red licorice (not the soft Twizzlers type, but the really waxy stuff that takes an hour to chew even a tiny little bite) and eat it with aerosol cheese, it's pretty good...provided you don't use the cheddar and bacon variety of cheese...

Easy Cheese

Post 16

azture

Normaly the kind of cheese that you are talking about is called Easy Cheese, and is is good on a varity of things. it's good on apples, potato chips, anything. my school even has a easy cheese fan club. but i guess it is okay not to like it if you are jewish, as my friend tells me that is not kosher. but other than that everybody should like it!

Easy Cheese

Post 17

Somer, Muse of Aged Cheese

Easy cheese is the BEST!!! The only bad thing is when someone leaves the cap off and it congeals. smiley - tongueout
I think the gas that they store it in is inert nitrogen, it doesn't decay as fast, so when it reacts with the oxygen in the air produces nitrous oxide, also known as laughing gas...that would explain the other use for it...smiley - bigeyes

Easy Cheese

Post 18

Somer, Muse of Aged Cheese

Easy cheese is the BEST!!! The only bad thing is when someone leaves the cap off and it congeals. smiley - tongueout
I think the gas that they store it in is inert nitrogen, it doesn't decay as fast, so when it reacts with the oxygen in the air produces nitrous oxide, also known as laughing gas...that would explain the other use for it...smiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post