A Conversation for Top 10 List Archive

It's a reply to 33% of the question

Post 1

Guth the Red

Oh, I guess it is related to one third of your top ten. Why not store all those articles which missed out being accepted by a bit, to a bit more for a period of three months or so (whatever you wish) so we can see where we need to go. You know, the ones that had class, but not the grade you were after. I know it is asking a lot and server space is finite (at the moment, but HP soon has atomic level storage) but it may be cool, you never know. If not, I guess I will just have to submit, and submit a less than perfect article with the possibilty of complete rejection.
P.S. The top ten is pretty cool.

Post 2

Pastey

I'm soooo glad you're archiving the Top Ten, it's great smiley - smiley

smiley - fish

Post 3

msmonsy

OMG!!! this is great LOL!!! i am in stitches over here from laughter smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

Post 4

Wolfman, Zaphodista :X (soon to be Zarquon again, or maybe not)

Sorry I took so long to notice these comments, guys! Thanks for the praise! I had to here it from someone else, because I tend to put my work down.

The first post: Not sure I understand. You want me to archive my old articles that disappeared from the screen? What does that have to do with you submitting articles? Just a bit confused.

Again, apologies for the delay. It's hard to keep track of new threads. I talked to Peta about this, and she says it's one of the things they're working on. Odd name that--Peta. Wonder if she's named after the people who throw paint on fur coats? smiley - winkeye Just kidding. Peta's great. I had the priveledge of "knowing" her through Floor 42 before she got the job at H2G2.

Back on topic, the only bad thing about the archive is that it encourages people to only visit a month or so and catch up. If they knew they'd miss something they like if they didn't visit once a week, they'd make a more asserted effort to visit more effort, and they'd see my new projects. Oh, well. Nothing's perfect.

Keep those comments coming guys! They're the only way I know people are reading my stuff!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more