A Conversation for The Chuckle Brothers

The Dark Secret of The Chuckle Brothers!

Post 1

The Doctor

I have been told by more than one person that The Chuck's are in fact father and son? I, however, favour the notion that they are only brothers in the Village People sense, hence the moustaches!

Or, perhaps, as I am a gay man, is this just wishful thinking to have such paragons of masculinity included among the ranks of Russell's Grant and Harty?

Post 2

Scaroth, Last of the Jagaroth

Unfortunately, I doubt that any of what you have mentioned may be true although, as I am sure you are aware, nothing is impossible.

Post 3

The Doctor

Dear Count Scarlioni
I find the opinions of someone who can't even pilot his spacecraft without going all wobbly and causing something terrible like the human race frankly objectionable... Please return to Jagaroth without exploding, thank you!
Best
The Doctor

Post 4

Scaroth, Last of the Jagaroth

It is nice to know that people who choose to adopt nicknames have the appropriate knowledge with which to back them up. And I didn't go "all wobbly", thank you so very much.

Post 5

Researcher 181664

The chuckle brothers are not really brothers....are not called really chuckle....vut they are REALLY good loverssmiley - winkeye

Post 6

Researcher 181664

The chuckle brothers are not really brothers....are not called really chuckle....but they are REALLY good loverssmiley - winkeye

Post 7

Researcher 181664

The chuckle brothers are not really brothers....and are not called really called chuckle....but they are REALLY good loverssmiley - winkeye

Post 8

Dr.Weasel - Grand Duchess of Getting Drunk&Falling Over While Wearing Stupidly High Heels&Singing "Show Me the Way To Go Home"

Please ignore the previous posting, the individual in question has long been labouring under the misapprehension that he is a long-term lover of the Pope's. When reality briefly sufaced mid last week, he has since switched his obsessive behaviour to the Chuckle Brothers. We are seeking help for him.
P.S The Chuckle Brothers are fantastic lovers tho smiley - winkeye

Post 9

Mysterious Meaty Substance

The bastards, so they've been sleeping around have they? I'll never work with them again.
From the guy who's in every episode playing a different character

Post 10

Researcher 185224

my maths teacher told me they are father and son...can this be true????

Post 11

Mippy Mouse

Nah they are definatly NOT father and son I have this from a very very reliable source. Trust me on this I come from South Yorkshire too! smiley - huh

Mippy Mouse

Post 12

Researcher 193131

just to clear a few things up here, at least one or both of the chuckle brothers have the real surname elliot, although there relation to each other is somewhat unclear. The smaller of the two barry, lives in Greenwhich, south london where he was recently barred from the rose and crown pub after crashing in already mashed from a hard mornings drinking too many times, he also made a number of crude sexual advances on fellow male pub goers in the period before he was barred. In addition to this he allegedly returned less drunk the following week after he was barred claiming to have absolutely no recollection of being barred teh previous week. loaded magazine's current issue features a supposed expose on the chuckle brothers but most of it seems to be made up and poorly researched nonce-sense.

Post 13

Researcher 203083

you are gay/lesbian with you

Removed

Post 14

Researcher 203083

This post has been removed.

Post 15

EDF

If they are father and son, both could be seen to be the father (theoretically) coz they both look old and haggered. Woteva, they are comedy legends who millions of peoples childhoods would be worse of without (I think?).

I once saw them live you know.

Legends. Fu*kin Legends.

To Me, To You.......

Post 16

davidfg

hi,ref to the chuckle brothers being father and son, i would like to put you right on this;
barry and paul are brothers and are my mothers cousins. they have 2 older brothers whose stage name is the patton brothers and both appear in the chuckle brothers show.
they were born at hetton -le - hole, co durham though have not lived there since they were young and their real surname is elliott.
their father was on the stage also and went under the name of gene patton and records of his stage appearances can be found in local theatre records and books.
as a point of interest their sister sheila was married to bill waddington alias percy sugden from coronation street.

Post 17

crazycheekymonkey14

They were actually born in Rotheram, South Yorkshire.. Barry was born 24 December 1944 and Paul 3 years later, on 18 October 1947 smiley - biggrin Their real surname is Elliott and their 2 older brothers Jimmy and Brian are a comedy duo called The Patton Brothers and travel with Paul and Barry on their tourssmiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post