'fraid not...
you might get a better response posting at <./>Askh2g2</.> smiley - smiley
^. .^
= ' =
Gurus
CommunityArtists

Teach Frogs to sing

Post 3

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

I don't know how he did it. Or, indeed, *why* he did it. smiley - erm

Teach Frogs to sing

Post 4

sophie76

You could always ASK and say PLEASE? That works with my cat...smiley - winkeye))

Teach Frogs to sing

Post 5

It's worth a try. smiley - smiley

*goes out to find some frogs*

Teach Frogs to sing

Post 6

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

i think the singing is the male frogs serenading. so you could try inviting round some female frogs (you might want to aks them if they're available though)

btw some people think frogs smiley - whistle

Teach Frogs to sing

Post 7

sophie76

You wouldn't want them have any relationship trouble, would you? They might actually need some form of therapy afterwards and I can't imagine a therapist who would actually be able to cope with the idea of a slimy couch...smiley - winkeye

Teach Frogs to sing

Post 8

An understanding therapist would try to recreate the frog's natural environment, so there'd be no need to worry about the furniture.

Teach Frogs to sing

Post 9

sophie76

"Consequences of Rogers' therapy and client approach in singing disorders in frogs" - I should try that for research!

Teach Frogs to sing

Post 10

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

yes, but you might not want a freudian therapist.

Key: Complain about this post