This is the Message Centre for Joker...Missionarry CotTb!....VOTE FOR MARV!!!

eh?

Post 1

Joker...Missionarry CotTb!....VOTE FOR MARV!!!

I hope Im popular. I hope. I hope. I hope

eh?

Post 2

Researcher 99947

Popular? I'd much rather be vendictive.
That was a horrible song by Nada Surf, although I'll be the first to admit that it got them their 15 minutes

eh?

Post 3

Garbo

Popular. Well you have visitors. So I guess that counts!

eh?

Post 4

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

I agree. As long as folks are visiting you, you are well on your way! Looks like your joining up with some of the interesting groups around here as well... Have fun! smiley - smiley

Hey, Sporky! Smile, man! We all love you! smiley - smiley

eh?

Post 5

It would appear that we have seen/heard some of the same stuff. Lets see how much we realy do have in common.
I love Bill Cosby, The Smuthers Brothers, Dr. Demento( he and I have alot in common.), Tom Lehrer( did I spell that right?), Weird Al, most vantrilaquists( esp. Ron Lucas), and Monty Python!!! Thats good for starters. By the way, I'm in mountain standard time.

eh?

Post 6

Researcher 99947

Ah! Someone in this very forum is in your time zone (hint hint- it is not me!). Oh, I am smiling, but it is true, I am vendictive, and I rather like getting revenge.

I'm doing my homicidal laughter bit on the inside smiley - winkeye

eh?

Post 7

There are several people in my time zone. I know lots of them personally. And grew up with Inferno.

eh?

Post 8

He's refering to me, I believe. smiley - winkeye I'm in Denver, CO. Marv, Archbishop of The Church of the True Brownie, hails from SLC, UT - although we're not seeing nearly as much of him as we used to... (He got a job at Cisco and can't surf during the day anymore. The problems with respectability, I suppose.) Irving goes to school in AZ, so is yet another MST person. There are others, but none that I can think of right off hand...

The Smothers Brothers were my favorites for a very long time (Just say Yo!), although I grew up with Cosby, Weird Al and Tom Lehrer as well. I regret to say that I didn't discover Dr Demento (in all his glory) until I hit college. Now, however, I am a complete fanatic.

eh?

Post 9

Researcher 99947

Yes, marv loves his new job.... he's hoping that he'll be done with training by next week

eh?

Post 10

That's the rumor I've heard. Maybe then he'll come back to us. smiley - winkeye

JK, Marv! Hugs and kisses! smiley - winkeye

eh?

Post 11

Ok I'll drop the BOMB. I'm from S.L.C., Ut. as well. I know Marv quite well and Inferno AND Skahbie. Yes Marv is quite stoked about his new job. But if there's any way to "surf" while on duty, I'm sure he will find it.
I've been to denver. I rather liked it there. Its alot like S.L.C. but people are more real and more polite. In all the western states your most likely to be "flipped off" on the road or kicked out of a store here. We seem to have adopted a slight New Yorker attitude.
BTW, have you ever eaten at Z Teca(spelling?)? Its a great little mexi-food place in down town denver that seves the biggest and best burritos of anywhere I've been. Thats saying ALOT!

eh?

Post 12

shazzPRME

So you like MP eh Joker.Fancy an argument?? That will be £5 please!
shazzPRMEsmiley - winkeye

eh?

Post 13

Researcher 99947

eh?

Post 14

Is that the five minut arguement? Or the full half hour?.... Or would you like to go upstairs?

eh?

Post 15

shazzPRME

In this forum I should think that will buy you about a week!
There isn't an upstairs in here anyway!
shazzPRME smiley - winkeye

eh?

Post 16

Did I "O" fend you?
I am WELL versed in all Monty Python stuff.
Anyway, you landed on B&O Rail Road. You owe me $50! Now cough it up sister.

eh?

Post 17

ache_2

are you a graff writer?

Key: Complain about this post