A Conversation for Scientology

telling quotes

Post 1

scottobear?¿

"Perhaps at some distant date only the unaberrrated person will be granted civil rights before law. Perhaps the goal will be reached at some future time when only the unaberrated person can attain to and benefit from citizenship. These are desirable goals..." (Dianetics, book 3, chapter 10)

"...any person from 2.0 down on the tone scale should not have, in any thinking society, any civil rights of any kind" (Science of Survival, part I page 131)

Hubbard thus enivisioned that Scientoligists who have taken courses up to a certain level and in good standing would have civil rights, while everyone else would not have civil rights. Gosh, I'd just like to say that I'm glad I don't live in a society run by Scientologists. Where would I as a critic be? In some concentration camp in Alaska?

telling quotes

Post 2

Rocket Rod

For more info on possibly the GREATEST & MOST SUCCESSFUL
LIAR of our time. Check out Bare Faced Messiah at
www.xs4all.nl . Man he really is a legend in his
own mind!!!
Help keep the universe free of Bull Excrement!!!

smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeye
Rocket

telling quotes

Post 3

Alon (aka Mr.Cynic)

This forum really belongs to the SMASH entry. I can't really add this stuff here. I might use it when I put SMASH together.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Scientology

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more