This is the Message Centre for Albert the Teddy-Dog

Good doggie!!

Post 21

Anonymouse

Lots of bones to dig up around here smiley - smiley.. Some of them are pretty nasty, though, unless you like old stuff. smiley - bigeyes

Good doggie!!

Post 22

Albert the Teddy-Dog

I like anything that comes my way, and doesn't involve too much effort on my part... smiley - smiley

Woof! Woof! A bone! I see a bone! A BOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!

Okay. Calm down. Breathe. Breathe. Calm down. Breathe....

Ah, that's better...

Good doggie!!

Post 23

Wilson Brown-Bear (PSoDL)

Breathing, Grrrrr... sounds such good fun, Grrrr... I never have any fun, not even breathing!!!

smiley - sadface WbB

Good doggie!!

Post 24

Anonymouse

Wilson, you silly ol'bear! smiley - winkeye

Breathing isn't -really- all that much fun.. and once you start the habit, it's such a nasty thing to break. smiley - bigeyes

'Nonnie

Good doggie!!

Post 25

I had a habit once, which I did break. Took it back to the shop, and they said I was careless and wouldn't give me a new one. So I have no habits now.

smiley - sadface WbB

Good doggie!!

Post 26

Albert the Teddy-Dog

Well you know the old saying, "Once a pineapple, always a pineapple." Or maybe you don't. In fact, maybe I just made that up. I seem to do that sometimes.

Habits aren't necessarily a good thing. Breathing is pretty boring really, and even little things like having to go to sleep every night get annoying too.

Nice to see you again, Wilson Brown-Bear! smiley - bigeyes I've missed you.

Good doggie!!

Post 27

Anonymouse

I have lots of habits (mostly bad), so you can have your pick of mine if you want, WBB.. and I won't even care if you break them. smiley - winkeye

'Nonnie

Good doggie!!

Post 28

You are all so nice, it makes me want to weep. *Shakes head* I like you Albert and I like you Nonnie... It is alright to like you isn't it? I won't make a habit of liking you of course, that would be wrong... Grrrr... my head hurts, some stuffing fell out of my ear, and they pushed in back in with a knitting needle... Not a nice thing to do I think...

smiley - sadface WbB

Good doggie!!

Post 29

Albert the Teddy-Dog

Not a nice thing to do at all... smiley - sadface

One time somebody pinched my bone. My favourite bone! I've never forgiven them. That was a nasty thing to do, I think...

Anyway, why would it be wrong to make a habit of liking me and Nonnie?

Good doggie!!

Post 30

Anonymouse

*looks enquiringly at WBB for explanation* I was wondering the same thing.. *hands WBB some chocolate fishies and a salmon patty* smiley - winkeye

'Nonnie

Good doggie!!

Post 31

*Wilson looks down at choccie fishies and salmon patty* Grrr... This is nice, would be nicer if I could eat them, I can't you know, I have no mouth. But don't you worry about that, I shall put them in my pocket, they will of course go mouldy in there and start to smell. Then I will smell worse than I already do. Maybe it's what you all want, I don't know. Never mind, it was a good thought, I had a good thought once you know, I don't no what happened to it. Maybe I will get it back again one day, if I concentrate hard enough.

smiley - sadface WbB

Good doggie!!

Post 32

Anonymouse

*quickly grabs majick marker and draws mouth on WBB* There you go.. now you can eat them! smiley - winkeye

'Nonnie-the-helpful-mouse

Good doggie!!

Post 33

Albert the Teddy-Dog

I've never had any thoughts... smiley - sadface

But I have lots of bones! smiley - bigeyes

Good doggie!!

Post 34

Grr, I have a mouth now, well it's just drawn on, thankyou Nonnie. I can't use it, and it's made me look really silly, but it was a nice idea.

I have never had a bone, I have got a green scarf though, it keeps me warm in the cold months.

smiley - sadface WbB

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Albert the Teddy-Dog

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more