This is the Message Centre for Wow

Hello ....

Post 1

Taipan - Jack of Hearts

Thanks for the warning, but I think everyone in here are friends, (no preferential treatment for then),

I'm sure she's given you the brief already, but just in case :

If you want to learn some cool things to do with your page, check out Bruces' Guideml at http://www.h2g2.com/A187229.

Any other help required, you can find a sort of FAQ by hitting the Don't Panic button at the top of the page.

If you want to meet some really cool people/learn about some really cool projects, why not visit the ACE team at http://www.h2g2.com/A214796

Alternatively, for general musings/discussion/any other thing not already covered, just ask - we all really love getting to know new people here.

Happy researching, have fun ( smiley - smiley ), have a fish smiley - fish

Hello ....

Post 2

Wow

cool welcome taipan....Peta's just 'set me up' wqhat a good learning curve......
Peta typed the nicities ihnto the wording on my page,...this will be changed...not too nice not too mean... smiley - smiley

Hello ....

Post 3

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

Being Peta's friend, do you work at TDV, or did she just pop over to your house to set you up with H2G2?

Normally I give a fish here, but I see I've been beaten to it! smiley - smiley

~Irving

Hello ....

Post 4

%The Calamitous Cranium Boy Who Just got his first approved article (eight weeks ago!!) ~/^Þ

Who cares, have another one. smiley - fish

Hello ....

Post 5

Peta

It is Wow's very first day on the internet. smiley - smiley I just went round to her house to set up her internet connection on her new computer. I hope she enjoys h2g2 - she has heard all about the people. Now she gets to meet you all. smiley - smiley I hope she has fun here, I bet she gets addicted like the rest of us...

Hello ....

Post 6

Welcome to the internet, Wow! smiley - smiley

Sorry to say, the rest of the 'net is not quite as friendly as H2G2 smiley - sadface

Hope to see you around smiley - smiley

~Irving

Hello ....

Post 7

%The Calamitous Cranium Boy Who Just got his first approved article (eight weeks ago!!) ~/^Þ

The internet is very large.

So is the universe.

I'm not.

Hello ....

Post 8

I should hope not!

Key: Complain about this post