A Conversation for The Don't Panic Help Centre

bezique

Post 1

Researcher 192133

all I want to do at the moment is to print off how to play bezique......................now that I've registered does that mean my printer will not stop printing after the first page?

bezique

Post 2

HappyDude

it shouldn't make any differance smiley - erm

bezique

Post 3

Researcher 192133

thanks.........it.s driving me crazy..........whatever I do I seem only to be able to print out the first page (Bezique:The Card Game (Edited)) down to ..........The Play Off:
The non dealer etc down to "a trump and valued higher......."
Any suggestions?

bezique

Post 4

HappyDude

first Question what Browser & what OS are you using ?

bezique

Post 5

HappyDude

A646724 Bezique: The Card Game

just posting link for bookmarking purposes smiley - winkeye

bezique

Post 6

Freddy, Keeper Of The Word "fnar!". Back from the Underworld.

Hmmmm - i had a similar problem where I used to work. Was using MSIE 5.5 on Win NT 4, Service Pack 6a, with an HP Laserjet printer. Never had a problem with Netscape on the same machine.

What skin are you using? I've always used Goo.

bezique

Post 7

HappyDude

hmm .. might be worthtrying another skin a few days ago I had the same problem printing an article in the SOP-London skin but it printed fine in alabaster smiley - erm

bezique

Post 8

shazzPRME

Check the print settings that the browser show when you're trying to print it. Often the default can be set to print only the first page.

smiley - rose

bezique

Post 9

Whoami - iD dislikes punctuation

If the above solutions don't work, and you're on a recent PC with MS Office, copy the thing wholesale into Word (98/2000+) and print that.

My first thought, however, was when you are in the print setup, do you select 'All' or 'Current Page'? You want 'All' - it'll only print the current entry, but current page will just do the first A4 side.

Whoami? smiley - cake

Key: Complain about this post