A Conversation for The Don't Panic Help Centre

Help me please!!!

Post 1

Researcher 173061

Listen, I just got my researcher number calculated to 42 on another account. Then I went to preferences and changed my nickname so it had that in it. Then when I tried to sign in again, it said my password wasn't valid or something but I knew it was. Can you help me with this, so I can get into my other account again? I would really owe anyone who could do that.

Help me please!!!

Post 2

Jeremy (trying to find his way back to dinner)

The best idea is to send your Username, your login email adress and, if you know it, your Uxxxxxx number to

[email protected] .

This is the "access problem support-line". After the switch to the BBC there were many users with access problems, but they surely have a way to handle it.

Hope this helps.

Jeremy

Help me please!!!

Post 3

Bruce

You shouldn't forget that changing your h2g2 name doesn't change your BBC login name - you may have tried to login to the Beeb using the modified h2g2 name.

hope it helps
;^)#

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more