shazz smiley - magic

Pending Moderation?!

Post 2

Peregrin

The world's gone mad smiley - silly

Pending Moderation?!

Post 3

Bruce

I think it might be the phrase "Don't Panic" - I believe it is copyright (in this context) to a certain author no longer associated with the sites ownership smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeye

or maybe someone goofed.

;^)#

Pending Moderation?!

Post 4

shazzPRME

Hehe!
Or maybe the Easter Bunny smiley - bunny paid a call and hid a few eggs in here? We all know that the Towers Team love smiley - choc, so they have probably hidden the entry until they have retrieved all the goodies! smiley - biggrin

shazz smiley - magic

Pending Moderation?!

Post 5

Mark Moxon

No doubt someone goofed. Our next version of the moderation system prevents any Help Pages or Edited Entries from ever being hidden, but we're still trying to set up a test rig to see if things work properly before deploying them live...

...in the meantime, idiocies like this may still happen, but that's what happens when you have to implement things like this in a hurry.

Apologies. smiley - smiley

Pending Moderation?!

Post 6

J'au-æmne

*wanders by, not panicking*

Pending Moderation?!

Post 7

I'm not really here

*wonders what she missed*

Pending Moderation?!

Post 8

Peregrin

The text on this (rather critical) help page disappeared and was replaced by one of those 'hidden pending moderation' pages.

No system is foolproof. smiley - winkeye

Pending Moderation?!

Post 9

I'm not really here

That's so funny! Poor dear moderators, they are trying their best I guess. It must be difficult with no common sense.

Pending Moderation?!

Post 10

RedFish ><>

oo that was NASTY

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more