A Conversation for 'Essex Girls'

Fantastic

Post 1

iPad

A bit tongue in cheek and not too low brow.

From your description of Essex girls it seems that the whole theme has spread up and down the country. Packs of identically dressed, blond hair dyed girls are wondering around our towns and cities. The more high class ones can be seen drunkenly falling out of cheap hire limos outside bad clubs, usually sporting fairy wings or cowboy hats. smiley - fairy

Fantastic

Post 2

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

smiley - cheers iPad

Essex girl is a dying breead, though you might come across the occasional smiley - ghost from the past. smiley - laugh

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

Fantastic

Post 3

iPad

rofl smiley - ok

Fantastic

Post 4

alphabudd1

Terrible more like,and nothing to do with Essex girls,because it is country wide slappers more like.

Fantastic

Post 5

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

smiley - laugh and that's from someone who says, I quote, 'I live in Scotland (gods country)', (gods country)!?

You may not have heard of Essex Girls north of the border alphabudd1, but they did exist, they were a special brand of slapper. As you can see by the photo of my 'Essex Girl joke book' (yes, sad I know) they even had a book published about them. Not that I'd know anything about that, I spent a couple of years during the 80s in Kinross, Scotland, missing out on all the fun. smiley - smiley

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

Fantastic

Post 6

alphabudd1

you are a bawbag sir smiley - biggrin

Fantastic

Post 7

alphabudd1

sorry for the above ,a misunderstanding smiley - smooch

Fantastic

Post 8

Oh, now you've gone and spoilt my fun alphabudd1 smiley - tongueincheek

I was going to reply saying that I didn't know I'd had a sex change, and how surprised my partner would be when I got in bed next to him. smiley - evilgrin

Though, you'd have been in a no-win situation if you'd called me the female version - madam - I'd have replied with, I'm not a madam, I don't run a brothel, or something like that. smiley - whistle

Nice smiley - smoochsmiley - smiley

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

Fantastic

Post 9

alphabudd1

Yes Gods country.smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post