A Conversation for 'Essex Girls'
iPad Started conversation May 15, 2006
A bit tongue in cheek and not too low brow.
From your description of Essex girls it seems that the whole theme has spread up and down the country. Packs of identically dressed, blond hair dyed girls are wondering around our towns and cities. The more high class ones can be seen drunkenly falling out of cheap hire limos outside bad clubs, usually sporting fairy wings or cowboy hats.
alphabudd1 Posted Jan 28, 2008
Terrible more like,and nothing to do with Essex girls,because it is country wide slappers more like.
and that's from someone who says, I quote, 'I live in Scotland (gods country)', (gods country)!?
You may not have heard of Essex Girls north of the border alphabudd1, but they did exist, they were a special brand of slapper. As you can see by the photo of my 'Essex Girl joke book' (yes, sad I know) they even had a book published about them. Not that I'd know anything about that, I spent a couple of years during the 80s in Kinross, Scotland, missing out on all the fun.
Oh, now you've gone and spoilt my fun alphabudd1
I was going to reply saying that I didn't know I'd had a sex change, and how surprised my partner would be when I got in bed next to him.
Though, you'd have been in a no-win situation if you'd called me the female version - madam - I'd have replied with, I'm not a madam, I don't run a brothel, or something like that.
Key: Complain about this post
- 1: iPad (May 15, 2006)
- 2: Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream (May 15, 2006)
- 3: iPad (May 15, 2006)
- 4: alphabudd1 (Jan 28, 2008)
- 5: Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream (Jan 30, 2008)
- 6: alphabudd1 (Feb 4, 2008)
- 7: alphabudd1 (Feb 5, 2008)
- 8: Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream (Feb 5, 2008)
- 9: alphabudd1 (May 6, 2008)