smiley - fish

Hello! Bout time! ;-)

Post 2

Anonymouse

Btw... Where are you now? smiley - winkeye

Hello! Bout time! ;-)

Post 3

Crescent

But once up, the whole world is your oyster, and you can get to smear your version of it all over the guide. It's great.
BCNU - Crescent

Hello! Bout time! ;-)

Post 4

Taipan - Jack of Hearts

Hello? .........llo.........lo.....o.....?

Anybody there?......ere.........re.......e.?

Pop along to the ace page for some links to cool stuff to do at http://www.h2g2.com/A214796

Hello! Bout time! ;-)

Post 5

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

I miss people who never come back smiley - sadface

Hello! Bout time! ;-)

Post 6

Crescent

It's a shame isn't it.....

Hello! Bout time! ;-)

Post 7

Anonymouse

I asked her last time I saw her, and she said she didn't forget, just got busy. It's getting a little close to 'that time of year' for folks to be starting new addictions, so I guess we'll all just have to wait on pins and noodles. *passes out noodles and tea* (You'll have to supply your own pins. smiley - winkeye)

Hello! Bout time! ;-)

Post 8

Damosel

Mmmmmmmm Tea! What flavor are we talking about here? smiley - smiley Personally I love Lapsang Souchong but haven't been able to find any for ages smiley - sadface

Hello! Bout time! ;-)

Post 9

Anonymouse

One cuppa Lapsang Souchong coming right up. You might want to join the tea forum hanging off this page:

http://www.h2g2.com/A61345

Or even search for Tea in the little box at the top of this page. smiley - winkeye (I know it's on this page because it's on all the pages. smiley - bigeyes)

'Nonnie

Hello! Bout time! ;-)

Post 10

Crescent

Lapsang Souchong *shudder*, Twinings Assam or English Breakfast please smiley - smiley
BCNU - Crescent

Hello! Bout time! ;-)

Post 11

Anonymouse

Twinings Earl Grey for me, but we're here to accomodate all tastes. smiley - winkeye

Hello! Bout time! ;-)

Post 12

Ginger The Feisty

Tea! Yuk!! Give me a strong pot of coffee any day! Welcome to h2g2 - Now I suppose I'll have the ACE union down on me for doing their job!

Hello! Bout time! ;-)

Post 13

Damosel

I humbly apologise for having stepped out when the welcome committee arrived. For those of you visiting here, don't expect to see great changes here. I've lived in my new apt for 8 months and have barely decorated it either.

Hello! Bout time! ;-)

Post 14

Anonymouse

Heehee.. I moved in -and- out of my last house without ever getting it satisfactorily arranged. The folks that most recently rented it from me are doing a rather fine job, though. smiley - winkeye

Oh, and Ginger? Here smiley - coffee ... Better late than never. smiley - winkeye

'Nonniesmiley - rose

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Damosel

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more