This is the Message Centre for Ddychweledig - pining for the Fjords

heeeeelllllllooooooooooo

Post 21

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

I AM NOT SANE! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME SANE!

heeeeelllllllooooooooooo

Post 22

Ddychweledig - pining for the Fjords

MY HIP HURTS AND I'M FED UP WITH BEING ILL. So unless someone gives me a good reason not to, I will shoot myself in the head with my metephorical ray gun. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

heeeeelllllllooooooooooo

Post 23

He he he

heeeeelllllllooooooooooo

Post 24

you are seriously gonna get it my fried i mean friend smiley - winkeye

heeeeelllllllooooooooooo

Post 25

Jenny and Fred the cheese

hello

heeeeelllllllooooooooooo

Post 26

oooooooh. slip of the tongue ey?

heeeeelllllllooooooooooo

Post 27

Worthy

anybody who is awake enough to sift through all the garbage of their head and find themselves insane
according to the crap which is modern consumer society, must have a vague idea about the meaning of life,
therefore, they are sane. heypresto.
NO FISH, NO FISH, NO FISH.

heeeeelllllllooooooooooo

Post 28

"is this a wretched nemi bee, half asleep apon my knee, some FREAK? from a menagerie, NO!! it's eric the half- a -bee!!!!!"

heeeeelllllllooooooooooo

Post 29

Worthy

is that one of your own?

heeeeelllllllooooooooooo

Post 30

Nah, Monty Python, Have you never heard the "Eric the half a bee" Sonhg!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

heeeeelllllllooooooooooo

Post 31

I haven't *hangs head in shame*

heeeeelllllllooooooooooo

Post 32

Lisa.........you fool!!!

heeeeelllllllooooooooooo

Post 33

Okay, I'll go stright away and download it. hold on.

heeeeelllllllooooooooooo

Post 34

Good. It's very cool.....
It's the kinda song that if you are talking to someone who's annoying or if you're getting chatted up by some of the weirdo's on the internet and you start quoting the song, they remarkably....leave you alone. smiley - smiley
ANYWAY!!!!
SEE ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE ON THURSDAY UNLESS I CHECK THIS B4 I GO!!!!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BFG
XxXxXxX
<Grrrrr!!!! I dont want to goooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! but see you lot l8r!!!XxXXXXXXXX)

heeeeelllllllooooooooooo

Post 35

The only one I could find... my "audio hardware cannot play files like this" blah blah blah.. I'll find the script instead tomorrow.

heeeeelllllllooooooooooo

Post 36

OK...

heeeeelllllllooooooooooo

Post 37

Jenny and Fred the cheese

Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam

sorry, got carried away there.

heeeeelllllllooooooooooo

Post 38

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

spam?

heeeeelllllllooooooooooo

Post 39

SPAM SPAAAAM!! WONDERFUL SPAAAAAM!!

Key: Complain about this post