A Conversation for The Aces' Home Page

Aces

Post 1

Dodge Ram

11_3082 Tysbie Perich seems to belive he is an ACE, and has the banner on his page, but is not listed on this ace page. I was just writing because i'm not sure if this is a mistake, or if you forgot to put him on it yet

conversations

Post 2

cloughie(Patron Saint of Flying Pigs)stop by my barbecue! A520318

Why are there so many conversations here? Can't anyone be sociable and just join in on the current one? just curious.

conversations

Post 3

Researcher 99947

oh, it is just so much fun to start new conversations. I'm popping over to his page

conversations

Post 4

Researcher 99947

he is indeed an ACE

conversations

Post 5

The Cow

As, apparently, am I.
But I'm not on the list either. I suppose if one of us has a word with Peta... --PETA!!-- smiley - smiley

conversations

Post 6

Researcher 99947

Well, normally I should make the changes, but my changes have to go to Peta anyways, so, yes, I suppose just asking Peta would save us a bunch of mess smiley - smiley

conversations

Post 7

The Cow

I've told her, but this being the weekend she hasn't replied yet.

conversations

Post 8

Abi

Never fear - we are listening and jumping on it now!

conversations

Post 9

11_3082 Tysbe Perich_(ACE)_

Yes, jumping would be something that is advisable, please jump, jump until your feet become sore and you have to put those squishy little Dr. Schole's foot thingys in your shoes.

conversations

Post 10

The Cow

Obviously, someone is in lunar gravity, since the Aces page hasn't changed.

conversations

Post 11

Krunchy

you know, I've got one of those aces badges, but I'm not on the list either, although peta has informed me I am an ace! smiley - smiley

conversations

Post 12

Abi

apologies for my tardiness - it will be done this afternoon!

conversations

Post 13

Anonymouse

We've had some conversations you would -wish- were started over. smiley - winkeye

They do tend to get long.

*waves to everyone*

'Nonnie

conversations

Post 14

Abi

again many apologies - it will be done

conversations

Post 15

Bistroist

It's no rush, but my name's missing on the list, too.

smiley - fish Bistro

conversations

Post 16

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

'Nonnie, why aren't I on your ACE list?

conversations

Post 17

11_3082 Tysbe Perich_(ACE)_

I propose the formation of a 'Forgoten Aces Club' Let me know what you all think, that way we can feel special all the same. smiley - smiley

conversations

Post 18

Researcher 99947

some of us don't even have mention of the ACEs on our pages «Sporky helps to divert attention away from his own page, criminal in it's neglect of ACE information»

conversations

Post 19

The Cow

I reckon the flag should click to the ace page.

conversations

Post 20

Abi

Once again huge apologies for not updating the ACE page - it has all been a bit hectic recently.

Key: Complain about this post